26

Updateee 🌚
The declaration of my results gets closer and my anxiety has reached it's peak.:) 💔

Jungkook kissed Jimin softly as he sobbed clutching onto his shirt.
"I knew it was love the day you fell asleep in my arms. I looked at you and I knew. You were the one for me. I just knew." Jungkook said sweetly.
"That's cheesy. I like it." Jimin nodded as he wiped his tears.
"Mm hm." Jungkook chuckled softly as he hugged him.

The two of them began driving back to the building, it was super late.
"Do you have work tomorrow?" Jungkook asked softly.
"Ughh. Yes." Jimin sulked.
"Aw." Jungkook pulled his cheek.

They reached in some time and went up to Jimin's apartment.
"So... See you?" Jungkook said nervously.
"You wanna come in?" Jimin smiled.
"Um.. Okay.." Jungkook walked in timidly. He was beginning to get very jittery.
"You okay?" Jimin asked sweetly as he moved to the kitchen.
"Um. Yeah." Jungkook sat on the couch. Jimin looked at him from the kitchen and smiled.
"What an absolute cutie.." he thought to himself.

Jungkook was sitting with messy hair, pouty lips and his big doe eyes looking up at him.
"Tea?" Jimin asked him.
"Yeah..." Jungkook took the cup and placed it on the table next to the couch.
"You okay, Jungkook?" Jimin said after he noticed Jungkook fidgeting around with his fingers.
"Yes, just a bit tired. Um... So... Did you ever have any boyfriends?" Jungkook asked.

"Um.. Not really but after I came to Seoul, I got involved with the whole hookup culture thing. But the mindless sex didn't help with my anxiety. If anything, it made it worse. What about you?" Jimin asked and sipped some tea.
"I.. I was going out with someone for some time but then it didn't work out." Jungkook said timidly. So Jimin had loads of sexual experience and the most Jungkook had was having his dick touched over the clothes.
"Why not?" Jimin asked softly.
"He's not you." Jungkook beamed at Jimin who blushed and chuckled.

"Also... I wasn't comfortable with having sex." Jungkook said cutely.
"Oh..." Jimin said softly then Jungkook looked at him and gave him an embarrassed smile.
"OH!" it suddenly hit Jimin. And he gasped.
"I know!" Jungkook covered his face as he blushed hard.
"Oh my god! What a unicorn!" Jimin beamed.
"Ughhhhh and i want to have sex with you but... Ughhh" Jungkook shook his head. Jimin laughed as he saw Jungkook's ears turn a shade of bright pink.

"It's okay, baby." Jimin said straddling him and removed Jungkook's hands from his face.
"I'm in no rush. We can wait for as long as you want. Don't worry." Jimin chuckled softly and cupped his face. Jungkook smiled at him and placed his hands on his butt.
"Thank you." Jungkook said.
"Don't have to thank me." Jimin beamed at him and slowly moved closer. He kissed his jaw and placed his hands on Jungkook's abs. Jungkook moaned softly as Jimin's beautiful plump lips pampered him with kisses.

Jimin softly licked Jungkook's lips and then slowly kissed them. Jimin was kissing him so softly, as savoured the taste of his lips. Jungkook caressed his face and pulled him in further.
"Jungkook." Jimin said softly.
"Let's sleep?" Jimin asked when Jungkook looked at him.
"Okay but.." Jungkook said.
"Mm?" Jimin waited.
"Can we make out a little more?" Jungkook pouted. Jimin chuckled and kissed him hard.

The next morning Jimin woke up in Jungkook's arms. He observed his face, his pretty skin which was a light golden hue, the small freckles on his face and neck. His really long eyelashes and the black hair that fell on his face. Jungkook woke up and looked down at Jimin.
"Good morning.." Jimin smiled.
"Good morning." Jungkook pouted and hugged him tighter.
"I don't wanna go to work." Jimin hid his face in his chest.
"Why?" Jungkook stroked his hair.
"Because you're so warm and toasty." Jimin said snuggling up to him more. Jungkook chuckled and hugged him tightly.

"Let's go get ready so that we can meet faster." Jungkook pouted and Jimin nodded. Jimin went to shower and got ready. When he came out he saw Jungkook in the kitchen.
"Sup?"
"Why don't you have food?" Jungkook looked at him.
"I don't eat a lot.." Jimin said timidly.
"Well, that changes today. Come with me." they both went to Jungkook's apartment.

"BABYYY!" Jin opened the door.
"Hellooo!" Jungkook beamed and hugged him.
"Hyung, I'm gonna go shower. Please give tiny some breakfast." Jungkook said and Jimin pouted.
"Of course!" Jin hugged him too and Jimin smiled. Jimin walked in and then after a few second the fire alarm of the apartment began beeping.
"Guys... Not again." Namjoon said as he removed a pan with burning eggs in it as Hoseok and Yoongi kissed hard.

"Sorry, Joonie." Hoseok said but Yoongi continued to kiss his neck.
"Hi, Jiminie!" Hoseok waved at him and Yoongi waved at him while kissing Hoseok's neck. Jimin chuckled shyly and sat at the table.
"Guys... If you could... Guys... If you could move.. GUYS I WANT JUICE!" Namjoon yelled at the couple making out against the fridge. Jimin looked at Jin who simply concentrated on eating.

They both exchanged glances and bit back their laughs as Namjoon struggled to open the fridge. Jungkook walked out shirtless and a towel wrapped around his waist, he stood behind Jimin who was completely unaware of this.
"Hyung, do you know where my hoodie is?" Jungkook asked.
"mmm. Try the left cupboard. Top shelf." Jin smiled. Jimin looked back and began choking on toast as he looked at his amazing body. His abs were so defined, his biceps his full view and Jimin may have even looked lower and his panic made it evident. Jin began wheezing and Jungkook stood confused.

"You okay?" Jungkook asked as Jimin drank water.
"Yes.." Jimin managed and Jungkook smirked at him.
"See ya." Jungkook said then took a bite from the toast Jimin was holding and looked at him as he did. Jimin blushed hard and nodded.

Jimin thanked the boys for breakfast and left for work then Jungkook walked out.
"You didn't break his bed." Yoongi said, his face was flushed, messy hair and lips swollen and he ate some cereal.
"No, but soon. Also... I was thinking I wanna do something special for him today." Jungkook nodded as he thought of an idea.
"Aww." Jin smiled and Hoseok beamed.

"HOW COME YOU DON'T DO ANYTHING SPECIAL FOR ME ANYMORE!?" Jin yelled at Namjoon who stopped chewing the toast he was eating and looked at him.
"Same." Hoseok sulked. Yoongi and Namjoon glared at Jungkook who laughed and ran away to wear his shoes as his brothers now got yelled at.