22

Update

Jungkook was standing outside while the boys said goodbye to everyone. Jin walked out and hugged him from behind.
"Hyung.." Jungkook beamed.
"What happened with Jimin?" Jin said holding his hands and looking into his eyes.
"I..." Jungkook knew he could not lie to him.
"He kissed Taehyung." he said timidly.
"So, he likes him?" Jin asked sadly. His heart broke for his brother but he didn't show it.
"I don't know. Maybe. I... I was... I was hoping he'd like m--" Jungkook looked away as his tears threatened.

Jin smiled sadly and hugged him.
"This is a part of life. Not everyone you like will like you back. People have that right. It hurts but it just means you have someone else waiting for you. Don't lose heart." Jin tried. Jungkook sighed and nodded, he had to accept this. The boys walked out and decided to drive off back to the building.

Jungkook sat very quietly and the boys knew what was going on but didn't know what to say. Yoongi and the others had no idea about the kiss and wanted Jimin and Jungkook to talk as soon as possible. But Jin signalled them not to take up the issue.

Jimin drove alone, his car felt so empty without Jungkook sitting next to him admiring every little thing in the way. His heart was hurting so much. He didn't want this kiss to ruin things with Jungkook, but ge didn't know how to redeem himself from it. He was left in pain, almost physical. His chest felt really tight, while his throat hurt from choking back tears. His breathing got more and more irregular as he tried to get a grip on himself.

Luckily they reached very soon and Jimin got down from his car and wiped his tears. He had managed to compose himself a little bit. He walked to the building slowly where the boys stood.
"Goodnight, hyung." Jimin managed and Yoongi and Hoseok hugged him tightly, Namjoon and Jin hugged him too then he looked a Jungkook who just gave him a smile and waved to him.

Jimin went to the elevator and went to his penthouse while the boys took the other elevator. The boys reached their apartment feeling very upset seeing Jimin and Jungkook broken. But what could they say?

"Man... Today was exhausting." Yoongi sighed.
"Yeah.." Hoseok hugged him, knowing how hurt his boyfriend was seeing the maknae struggling. Namjoon and Jin kissed Jungkook's cheek and went to their room, basically because they wanted to talk about the situation.
"Oh no." Hoseok said.
"What?" Jungkook asked as he drank water.
"I have Jimin's wallet! He gave it to me when eomma called him then just forgot."
"He'll take it tomorrow." Jungkook said.
"But.. We just reached. We can return it." Hoseok said.

Jungkook sighed and looked down.
"I'll go... Give it." Jungkook said and Yoongi beamed.
"That's my boy." Yoongi beamed as he threw the wallet to Jungkook who smiled and left.

Jungkook sighed as he rang the bell with shaky hands. Jimin opened the door and stood their in a white tshirt and black pyjamas. The tshirt was loose on him, it showed his collarbone as his  messy black hair fell in front of his eyes.
"Jungkook..." Jimin smiled.
"Ugh.. Your wallet." Jungkook said curtly as he gave it to him.
"Oh.. Thank you." Jimin said timidly.
"You're welcome." Jungkook said avoiding eye contact.
"Do you wanna come in?" Jimin asked.
"No." Jungkook said and turned around to leave.

"Jungkook.." Jimin called out, Jungkook closed his eyes and halted. He turned around and looked at Jimin who looked distraught.
"What is it, Jimin?" Jungkook sighed.
"Jungkook.. Are you mad at me?" Jimin asked.
"No." Jungkook said.
"Okay." Jimin nodded timidly.

Jungkook wanted to say nothing more, but he just couldn't hide how hurt he was.
"You know what? Yeah. I am. And i shouldn't be but it's just that..." Jungkook said, as he looked up as his tears threatened. Jimin looked up at him confused. Jungkook walked up to his door, he was just a step away from Jimin.

"So yeah.. I am mad at everything. Because I'm fucking jealous of him. I shouldn't be but I am, okay? Everytime you're around all i can think of is how beautiful you are, how i want to make you happy, how i can make you laugh, God, you don't even fucking know how precious that laugh is! All i do is stare at your beautiful lips, I want to kiss you so much, I want it all for myself. So yeah, when you felt all vulnerable, I'd expect you to push me on a couch and kiss me all you want, not him!" Jungkook huffed and Jimin looked up at him as his face got all pink.

"I... I'm so sorry, I got really jealou--" Jungkook's words were cut off as Jimin wrapped his arms around his neck and kissed him hard. Jungkook held him by the waist as he kissed him harder. He pinned him against the door as Jimin tugged at the fabric of his shirt. Jungkook cupped his jaw with one hand as the other one caressed his back. Jimin broke the kiss breathlessly, and looked into Jungkook's eyes, his lips were pink and his face flushed.
"You don't know how much I wanted to do that when I got all vulnerable." Jimin said shyly, Jungkook beamed and kissed him again.