12

Updatee
Smut warning ⚠

Jimin was rendered speechless. He just looked at Jungkook as his tears fell continuously. Jungkook stroked his face with his thumb and just looked at him with a soft smile on his lips.
"Why can't I be like you? See the bright side?" Jimin mumbled looking deeply into his eyes. It was as if they were talking through their eyes. They didn't have to say anything.
"I'm here. I'll help you. You don't have to worry." Jungkook whispered softly.
"Why are you doing this?" Jimin said and looked down at his lips.
"I don't know." Jungkook sighed.

Suddenly the both of them heard a few laughs and looked downstairs. They saw Namjoon and Jin kissing against a tree. They both beamed shyly and giggled. And backed off.
"They don't kiss a lot at home. So..." Jungkook said shyly.
"Aww. Are they shy?" Jimin laughed softly.
"Yes. Very shy actually. " Jungkook laughed.

"The sky is beautiful today." Jimin said looking up at the starry night but Jungkook just looked at him. His heart skipped a beat seeing Jimin's eyes twinkle and his small smile.

"I just.. You make me so happy, Jungkook. You have no idea how thankful I am for this. You make me forget all my problems and I just... I feel at ease. I wish I could actually tell you how much I appreciate you.. For telling me all this and for bringing me to your home. " Jimin said as they walked downstairs. Jungkook hugged him briefly and shook his head. He didn't see why Jimin was thanking him. He didn't need to.

Jimin and Jungkook said bye to all the kids and hugged them.
" Bye! I'll come visit you soon. Love you. " Lisa hugged Jungkook and Rose hugged Jimin. Then they were talking to Yugyeom and Mingyu. Jimin hugged Momo and smiled. Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi and Hoseok had left a few minutes earlier and had even texted Jungkook since they had seen him go upstairs.

" Shall we go?" Jungkook asked Jimin who smiled and nodded. They left in his car and talked about their favourite colors, artists and random stuff. The streets were empty and it felt so amazing being with each other. It was like it was where they were meant to be.

Jungkook decided to call Namjoon and tell him he was on his way home.
"Hello?" Namjoon answered.
"Hyung. I'm on my way. I'll reach in 10 minutes." Jungkook said. It wasn't very late though. Only about 10.
"Okay." Namjoon answered groggily. He was asleep. Jungkook hung up and then they talked some more. It was a wonderful night Jimin thought to himself.

At home Hoseok has gotten pretty horny seeing Yoongi looking extra hot. His black hair was parted to the side and his sleeves were rolled up. He sat in the living room drinking a beer and watching TV. He unbuttoned his shirt and just sat there with his legs slightly open.

Hoseok had been watching his boyfriend look hot all day and seeing him soft around kids and being a family guy made him extra hot.
"I wonder where this kid is." Yoongi mumbled in a very deep voice as he waited for Jungkook. Hoseok licked his lips and walked up to him. Yoongi looked up at him and smirked.

Hoseok straddled him and began kissing his jaw softly.
"Yoongi..." Hoseok said after licking Yoongi's lips.
"Hobi.." Yoongi squeezed his ass and then spanked him. Hoseok gave him a naughty smile and caressed his body. Brushing his fingers over his abs and chest.
"You're so amazing." Hoseok slowly ground his hips on Yoongi's front.

"Mm hm?" Yoongi licked his jaw.
"Mm. You're just... Everything I could ever want. The way you take care of everyone but you don't show it. And you saved me, I'm grateful everyday." Hoseok cupped his face.
"I had to. You're mine." Yoongi smiled at him and kissed his cheek.
"Also... You're so sexy." Hoseok said shyly.

Yoongi gave him a sexy dominating smirk.
"Really?"
"Mm hm.. I just can't keep my hands off of you. I just couldn't wait to get home and get my hands all over you. It has been torture on me. " Hoseok said blushing and cupped Yoongi's throbbing erection.

"So hard for me." Yoongi growled in his ear as he cupped his aching erection. Hoseok gulped and moaned softly. Hoseok grabbed Yoongi's neck lightly with both hands and kissed him hard. Yoongi kissed him back harder as they had a small fight for dominance.

Yoongi grabbed his waist and pulled him close, making him grind on his dick. Hoseok being a dancer, had such control over his hips that it could make anyone cum. Hoseok grabbed the back of the couch as he moved his hips deliciously, making Yoongi let out a small moan.

Hoseok enjoyed every bit of it. He loved making his boyfriend happy, he paused for a bit and Yoongi looked into his eyes. Hoseok slowly slid his pants down and kneeled down in front of him. Hoseok licked from the base to the tip of his dick slowly all the while looking up at him. Yoongi grabbed his hair lightly and bit his lip as he looked down right into his eyes.

"Go on..." Yoongi said in a low tone. Hoseok blinked innocently and sucked the tip softly. Yoongi threw his head back as Hoseok moved his head up and down his length.
"So fucking pretty this way..." Yoongi laughed in the sexiest manner as he caressed his face. Hoseok was so hard now, he loved being appreciated like this.

"Look at me while you suck me off." Yoongi looked down at him licking his lips. Hoseok looked up and unbuckled his own belt as he began stroking himself.
"Ah, you feel so fucking good." Yoongi said still looking into his eyes. Hoseok blushed as Yoongi's stare pierced into him. Hoseok sucked slightly harder till he heard Yoongi breathe faster and moan a little harder. Yoongi turned the volume of the TV up as he felt himself getting closer to his climax.

Hoseok kept going till he felt Yoongi cum and he swallowed quickly. Yoongi regained his breath and pulled Hoseok up softly. Since they were a super horny couple, they hid a bottle of lube in the side table drawer next to the couch. Yoongi reached for it, coated his fingers and began fingering his boyfriend making him moan and whine for more.

Hoseok was a sweaty and moaning mess as Yoongi scissored the fingers in him.
"Please..." He begged and kissed him. Yoongi quickly coated his dick with lube and pushed right into him. Hoseok bit Yoongi's neck as he rode him hard.

They were fucking really hard, their moans began getting louder and the TV became rather useless.
"Who's yelling ?!" Jin woke up startled, eyes barely open and lips pouty.
"It's just hyung fucking. Come sleep." Namjoon mumbled, pulled his boyfriend towards him and cuddled him to sleep. Jin hid his face in his chest and fell asleep again after nodding.

"Oh fuck... Oh... Yoongi.." Hoseok threw his head back and Yoongi grabbed his waist and fucked him ever harder. Hoseok desperately wrapped his arms around his neck and moaned.
"Oh fuck yes." Yoongi growled. They both kept going and going till they came screaming out in pleasure.

Yoongi licked Hoseok's neck who felt like he'd pass out from all that intense sex. Hoseok kissed him softly and smiled.
"My boyfriend..." He said cutely. Yoongi smiled and kissed his nose.
"Yours."

"It's was a great night. Thank you." They heard Jimin outside the front door. The two had returned!
"Me too. So I'll see you tomorrow!" Jungkook beamed.
"Oh no!" Hoseok and Yoongi panicked. Just as they tried to reach for their pants, the door unlocked.

Jungkook and Jimin froze in their tracks.
"So I....Really hyung?" Jungkook arched an eyebrow at the two and just shook his head taking Jimin out with him.
"I'll drop Jimin till his apartment. Burn the couch till then." Jungkook said from outside the door and Hoseok blushed furiously while Yoongi laughed.

"This is your fault!" Hoseok said getting off of him.
"How!?" Yoongi laughed harder, picking up his pants.
"Why are you so fine!? Ugh. I hate you." Hoseok hit him lightly and threw a small pillow at him.