a/n

Hi everyone..this is my first fanfic..this is completely fiction and does not reflect on the REAL condition of the bangtan members..it's fiction..

so I am starting a BTS fanfic...idk why but i feel like writing a fanfic..so here I am..this story is not a AU...and there are going to be ships..mainly yoomin and others as well..so ik u guys expect fluff and all but I really am not good at that..so a lot of angst coming...this story is set around 2016..

so I hope u enjoy and don't forget to comment any suggestions or your thoughts on the story that would motivate me and I would love that and feel free to criticise cause I want to improve as well and know my mistakes ..

and pls excuse my grammatical errors..I was born like this lol...so bear with me..I'll try to proofread as often as possible...first chapter coming soon...

if u go through depression, have dark thoughts or just in general don't feel good at times....I'm here if u need to rant or talk to someone...just text me saying hi!and with that HAVE A GOOD DAY! Love y'all ❤️💜 and fighting!

edit: 16-09-2022// A lot of things have changed since I started writing this fic. Many fanfiction controversies and scandals have happened and I have also become uncomfortable with the concept of writing or reading sexual stories about real-life people. So there will be none of that in this fic or other fics. Nothing explicit, maybe a line to indicate something but no explicit content. I feel uncomfortable in general now to write fics about real people, on any topic but since I started these fics, I will complete them. and also I have clearly mentioned that these stories are FICTION. that's it. thank you! and enjoy!

TW: there are triggering themes in this story so pls proceed with caution and take care of yourself <3