6 - Insignificantly significant marks

"For the first time I could remember, I felt weak, woozy and stupid— like a human-being. Like a very small and helpless human-being."

Third person POV

"I will"

"NO".

"LET HER GO!"

"Yoongi...I love you".

"Y-oongi"

"Yoongi..."

"Wake up, you turtle!", Seokjin hyung shouted in the pale boy's ears.

The pale boy woke up drenched in sweat and he could feel the tears on his cheeks that had dried up as he touched the rough surface of his cheeks. His body shook slightly as he slowly sat up in bed remembering the horrid dream.

His eyes somewhat depicted fear and helplessness but in a split second changed into a look of annoyance and anger as he acknowledged his hyung's presence. The subtle change the pale boy made to his facial expressions went unnoticed by Seokjin. But Yoongi wondered where the sudden courage arose in his hyung to wake him up. And he simply voiced his thoughts.

"WHY'D YOU DO THAT?! WHO THE HELL WAKES SOMEONE LIKE THAT?!", Yoongi whispered in a low voice which gradually became a loud shout making the question sound all the more threatening.

Seokjin flinched at Yoongi's most likely rhetorical question and sighed as he mumbled to himself, "I knew this would happen. Why'd I have to do it?".

While yoongi on the other hand was, no doubt, annoyed but not entirely angry at his hyung but rather grateful. Sleep was precious but, like yoongi knew well, it could very well sometimes become your personalized lovely burning hell and at those times it was best to ignore it like your ex.

But he couldn't possibly show that he was grateful towards his hyung for waking him up. He had almost defied his mask's design almost twice now.It had to keep his facade strong.

But that was not the only thing that happened twice. This was the second nightmare in less than two weeks. He was used to the nightmares but it had been a long time since so happened. Honestly, he was a bit scared for what was next but he knew how to handle it well. He had killed himself a long time ago so pretending was a piece of cake.

But why today? Today was the end of their 10-day long rest. Today was the day they had to get back to work on their passion. And what a great start to the day it had been.

__________________________________________________________

"Stop being so grumpy, Hyung", Taehyung said as he nudged Yoongi.

"How would you feel if you're ear drums were murdered early in the morning by your roommate?," Yoongi replied as he glared at Jin who casually looked out the window.

"Well, he wouldn't know as he does the same almost every single fuc-dging day", Namjoon said from the front seat, turning his head back around quickly to avoid Jin glaring at him for the slip.

"Just stop talking and let me sleep," Yoongi said annoyed as he leaned his head on the window.

His mind wandering to a restricted place.

____________________________________________________

YOONGI POV

I breathed heavily as I bent down with my hands on my knees, trying to get as much oxygen as I could.

We'd been dancing to our not-yet-released "WINGS" album songs, the group ones first then solos, for 5 hours now with only one 20-min break in between. We were all gulping water down as though we'd been in the desert for years now.