{10 chapter} caught

Third pov:

Rye stands with an shook face in the doorframe. Andy was half naked and sonny was standing next to him just standing in his boxers. Rye lookes Andy in the eyes, Andy feels guilty and rye has tears in his eyes. Then rye looked between them and before his tears could fall he wiped them away. Now they both were dressed again. Rye pushed trough them to get the drinks the whole time looking down. Andy lookes rye behind and let his head falling low. Rye sniffles short and went out off the bathroom.

(Andys pov)
I want to cry. My heart hurts so much. My body feels numb. I feel really hot and my palms are sweaty. I don't like that feeling. I just want to cry and scream my feelings out until I'm dead 😭. Why did I do that. Why did rye burst in, why him? I didn't want him to see us like that, not that early? Or ever ? I just love him and I could see his hurt, he can't forgive himself and I'm just making it worse.

(Rye pov)
I can't believe what I just saw, I'm on the edge of breaking down, but I need to play it cool. I don't want to ruin the others day, mine is and my life is too, but the others should believe I am happy. I hate sonny so much, I thought he would be my friend, I just need a drink now A LOT!

20 min later

(Andys pov)
I'm always looking at rye, he is avoiding my eye contact and I don't like that at all. Every time I'm looking up to him he takes another sip of alcohol. He had now the fifth bottle of beer. I'm worried about him. I need to talk to him. ,,I'm gonna get more drinks" rye said. That was my chance. He stumbled a bit and went the stairs up. ,,Guys know what I'm getting myself some drink too" I said. I went the stairs up. I didn't see rye, so he was fast. I opened the door from the bathroom and saw him sitting next to the toilet crying his eyes out, this sight letting my heart arch 💔. He doesn't lookes up, maybe he doesn't noticed me?

(Ryes pov)
I felt some one placing himself next to me. I'm drunk but I couldn't drunk my feelings away and that just makes me feel more like shit. I lost Andy, my life. He placed his hands on my shoulder. I slowly look up and there he is my love Andy Fowler. His eyes shining as alway, but with guilt and sadness and hurt. ,, Rye?" I nodded and looked into his eyes, I didn't trust my voice. ,,Ryeeeee" he broke down. He kept himself steady on my arms. He hugs me. The scene was emotional. Now we both hugging each other and crying in each other's arms. We both calmed ourselves down. Andy was now placed on my lap. He looked up to me and I looked into his eyes. ,, I'm sorry rye?" I let my head fall down. He just makes me remember that I can't have him and the He makes me remember what I have done and what he has done. ,,yeah Andy, please don't be you know if you are happy with hi-m *voice cracks and bottom lip shivering* then move on, how you exactly said it" ,,Rye but I know it hurts you and if I know I'm hurting you I'm hurting myself" ,,Andy I need it please hurt me, if you don't do it I'm gonna do it myself I deserve it, because I know I hurt you and you should be happy. The friend thing wouldn't work I k ow it, please just love your life and forget about me💔😔." ,,but I can't" I got angry, I don't know why. Maybe because of him or sonny definitely but maybe at myself, cause I'm pushing away and letting him go. ,,Andy get away from me, I don't want you to care about me, live you life and be happy with sonny" ,,rye please don't do that, I need you🥺" ,,I need you and I'm just holding you back, leave me now alone you just making it harder. Go away go live with sonny, maybe we could try it again as friends, but now it isn't the right time to try. Let's go down forget about this thing here and make the others happy." ,,just one thing, for the last time rye" he said. He pressed his red plumb lips on mine, the feeling was overwhelming and I loved it, i but all my love for him to take in this kiss, I'm gifting my heart to him and I would do it every time again." We pulled away slowly and leaned our foreheads against each other. ,,let's go down Andy" ,,Ok" he whispers. I helped him up took his hand and we went down, before we enter the living room we let each other go.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
845 words