{23 chapter} HELL!

Mikeys pov:

I'm so sorry for Andy. Jacklyn, Harvey and I need to betray him. It is so terrible to see Andy like that. His mental state. I hate laying to him, but I need to for the sake of rye. Yeah I mean rye Beaumont. HE IS ALIVE! And I know it and I see him. He lives in our house in Harvey's and mine. When ever andy comes and visit us we are hiding ryes clothes and he goes some where else, so he doesn't need to hear Andys voice. Rye is still hurt, what Andy said and what he did and what he would do. I didn't said anything about his mental state, but rye is slowly annoying and I can't hold it back. He sits right next to me and I can't anymore. ,,FOR FUCKS SAKE RYE!!! Andy isn't living a happy live. His mental state is in the minus area. He is always crying. Doesn't eat anything. He thinks you are dead. I don't even know what to do. I don't know how to help him. You destroyed him again. That is how Andy is now. Did you want to know that. Now you do, stop annoying me and help me to get Andy better. For fucks sake he loves you. Go back to him. He is waiting for you!" ,,Mikey * sobbing* I know I messed up, but please help him. Don't let him down like I did. You need to cuddle him. Fill his wishes. Give him hot chocolates and make him tea. Wear even my perfume, so he know he is not alone. Be there for him."

Ryes pov:
I'm really fucked up. I am alive yes. Mikey told me how Andy said that he can feel me inside him and my heart beat that is why he knows that I am alive. That is really cute, I feel his hurt and sadness. I know how he feels I feel it too. We are soulmates. I miss him so much. I want him back. But I can't he is with sonny, I know that Mikey said that he love me. But I went out to the cinema. I saw them to holding hand, I got scared and run into a room. In the room was no one so I sat somewhere. I sat there for 10 min and heard the door opens. I looked up and saw them too. perfect!! It was an romantic movie. I was so sad I cried through the whole movie. I looked up to them and they kissed with passion. I couldn't stop staring, that is my man. Sonny said that he love him and any just said it back. I'm so hurt. ,,WHAT THE FUCK!!!" I heard Mikey scream. ,,What, what happened." ,,Rye you don't.... ,,TELL ME!!!" I got a little angry. ,,Sonny proposed to Andy and... ,,WHAT AND?" I can't control myself. ,,Andy said yes, they are engaged." I can't ,,NOOOO! NAAA ANDY IS MY MAN, IM GONNA KILL SONNY, I HATE HIM ANDY BELONGS TO ME THEY DONT GET MARRY I SWEAR IF THEY GET MARRY I KILL SONNY FIRST THEN MYSELF TO BEAT HIM UP IN HELL THAT MOTHERFUCKER"🤬🤬🤬😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡. No I'm fully crying and angry. I cracked the stools the table and vases in the living room. Mikey tried to confirm me and I break down. ,,I can't handle it. He doesn't loves me. He doesn't loves me."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
574 words