{27 chapter} want both

Next morning
Andys pov:
I woke up to Sonny sleeping beside me, sadly. Rye helped me get to sleep yesterday night, after the shower. We cuddled and he left when I was asleep. I slowly sit up and on my beside table was a letter. 

Call me baby xx *number*

~rye

He had left his number, YESSSS!!!!! I sat there and sonny hugged me from behind. ,,Hey, why are you scared, it's just me" ,,I know, but I thought you were asleep" ,,Ok, do you want to get up and have a nice breakfast?" He asked. I really want to call rye and meet with him, but it can't be obvious. ,,Yeah of course im starving!!" ,,As always" ,,What did you just say?" ,,Nothing baby!" ,,no if you think I'm fat, go get someone else, I'm going. Have fun eating by yourself!!!" He is so rude, but perfect for me, now I can go and see Rye.

The call ...
duuuhhhd duuuhhhdd duuuhhhhdd
,,hello?" Rye said. ,,hello daddy!" ,,uh hello baby boy, had a good sleep, how is walking???" I knew he is smirking. This little shit! ,,not that good, you destroyed my ass hard and I love it, next time i want it harder." ,,uhhgggg you turning me on!!" He said, and I know I did 😏. ,,daddy can you pick me up, I'm in the park and i want to get away from sonny." ,,yeah I'm gonna pick you up, I'm at Starbucks right now, near the park I'm coming, do you want something???" ,,no daddy, but thanks." I knew that I wanted something, but I'm gonna teas rye as always and take his drink.

After 10 min he arrived. ,,hello baby boy. Why you have your whole suitcase with you?" ,,because I want to be away from sonny."

Ryes pov:
,,ok come on, we are going to mikeys." ,,you were the whole time at mikeys ???" ,,Yeah!" ,,What about the times I were there?" ,,well they hide my clothes and I went into the woods and cried!" ,,oh baby come here." He huger me tight and as we get away from each other he stole my drink and walked in front. ,,Seriously didn't I asked you, if you want something?" ,,Maybe" he chuckled and limped on. ,,ohhh some one got it this night." ,,Yeah really hard, my daddy showed me how to live, I loved it. But he could be rougher but still be lovely!!" ,,I can asked if he can show you?" ,,yes daddy, and can you pick my suitcase up please? You getting something tonight if you do😏" he asked with puppy eyes 🥺. ,,you don't need to asked twice" I went behind him and one hand got around his waist and I pulled him to my body. ,,I love you and we need to sort the things out." ,,I love you too daddy and I know, I really want just you to fuck me that hard. Daddy I want more chocolate please." ,,after we get home baby boy. You get chocolate and the D😏" ,,Would love both at the same time 🤤" ,,you get what you want. BABY BOY!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
520 words