{14 chalter} depression

Weeks went by and the friends didn't saw each other anymore, Sandy was together, Jaclyn was together, Marvey was together and rye is alone he is just in touch with Marvey. They all distance themselves and Mikey couldn't handle the sadness anymore and said that they all should meet again and that is what they do.
*They are apart 6 months*

Mikeys pov:
I can't handle this anymore my friend is depressed, cause his love is with someone else and thinks he is happy, but I know he isn't, Andy loves Rye and no one can tell that they don't miss each other or want each other. I sent a message to sandy, Jacklyn and rye. I said that we should meet again at my house at 5pm.,,Andy read the message and said, yeah mate I would love to meet you again and Sonny is coming too. "Yeah the thing is they all don't know that we all are meeting they think they gonna meet just me and Harvey, but guess what that is my cheeky plan😏. Rye said that he would come and Jacklyn said also yes. I'm excited 😱.
—————-—————-————————
*5pm*
Mikey pov:
It is ringing on the door and... ,,Hey there you are Sandy, glad you are together 😅" I said in an awkward mood 😬. ,,Yeah we are also glad" Sonny said and looked down to Andy, Andy puts an fake smile on and said ,,yeah we are" I knew it he isn't happy. ,,Ok guys come in, you can go into the living room" they don't know that rye and Jacklyn are there, I hope it goes well.

Andy pov:
Sonny and I enter the living room and behind us Mikey. What ...😳. Fuck there are sitting Harvey, Jacklyn and and RYE. Sonny isn't happy, but I am I see my friends again ,,Omg hey guys " I squealed. I run to Harvey hug him then Jacklyn and I'm sitting next to Brooklyn. I know that rye is there but sonny don't want me to. ,,Hey guys" sonny said and placed himself beside me. ,,Andy you forgot one" Mikey said I looked down. ,,No it is ok, I am not welcome" rye said with his raspy voice. Mikey wanted to say something but rye said ,,I'm going quickly to the bathroom, excuse me." I felt really sad, he is so broken and I'm so sorry. He wanted to be friends and I am ignoring him. Sonny thinks he can calm me down and goes over my arm with his hand 🙄.

Self harm ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
Ryes pov:
I knew it, he wouldn't try. After the party I couldn't contact him. He deleted my number. He knew how hurt I am and he just deleted it and pushed me away. I needed him. I needed him so much. I'm sitting on the bathroom floor and I'm feeling nothing. When he pushed me away and forget me, I couldn't handle it and my best fiend is the lovely razor. The razor helps me forget about my feelings and helps me to forget the pain. I took him and slide the razor into my arm. I pushed the razor into the skin and slide it. I did it again. The blood comes out off my arm. It feels so good. I cut to deep fuck. But it feels so good. I see black points what? and then I can't see anything anymore I can't think and I can't feel.

Mikeys pov:
,,why is he so long in the bathroom?" ,,he probably just needs to shit 😂😂" sonny said. ,,not even a little bit funny you are such an dick you motherfucker😡🤬"
,,Mikey calm down, it was just a joke" ,,just a joke shut the fuck up andy, why did you that to him, he cheated on you, but sonny was there and he didn't do anything he said that he shouldn't do it but he didn't hold him back, you know how it's when you are drunk. He was so hurt and he still loves you and let you go for you own happiness, but you aren't even happy. Why did you cut him off? Why did you cut him off of your life? What the fuck is wrong with you? It was 6 fucking months ago and he still can't sleep he still cries Every fucking night. He dreams about you , he screams your name at night. He stopped drinking because he know what he did. He wouldn't have done that to you never had he done that what you did. He wouldn't even imagine cut you out off his life. That is why it isn't a fucking joke. If you think it's, leave my house and never think about coming back to us and think about we are your friends and now I'm looking after him!"

Andys pov:
I had tears in my eyes he was so right. I messed up. Why did I do that to him? I know I love him. My hard is hanging low and ,,CALL AN AMBULANCE FAST!" Mikey shouted from upstairs. What happened. I run the stairs up and...🤭 there he is my love laying on the bathroom floor with an razor beside him and blood coming out of his arms. ,,Rye 😰😭😭😭😭😭" I break down. It is my fault😭😭😭. ,,Rye please wake up, please." I held his head in my hand. ,,please rye, don't leave me" the ambulance is here and taking him away. They drive fast to the hospital. I run down the stairs. ,,Let's Go now, come on" Sonny held me back and said,, no Andy we are going home come on" ,,shut up! He is my friend and I'm going to the hospital with you? Or without you I don't care now let me go!!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
959 words