{1 chapter} The party

Andys pov:

Me and rye are now two years together and we know us since we are eight years old. And rye my absolute love, asked me to be his husband he asked me one week ago. We both already celebrated it (😝😏). But we wanted to celebrate it with friends and with our family, so we decided to go to a club and dance our asses off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Two days later
(Still Andys pov)
Rye and I just getting ready for the party. Our families aren't gonna come. I'm a little sad about that, but as long as they come to the wedding I'm happy. They just think that it will be better if they weren't with us, because we are young and it would be boring with them. But it's ok. *rye embraces Andy from behind* ,,damn rye, you scared the shit out of me". ,,ha ha I'm sorry babe but I couldn't resist you, your perfect body." *Andys face flushed like a tomato* Even if we are so long together I'm always getting shy and that is annoying, because then he does that thing. Oh no now he is smirking, that little fucker. My little fucker😏. ,,baby boy don't look down I want to see your pretty face." He took my gin in his right hand and moved my head up, know I can see his eyes. ,,Rye stop it" ,, na na na what am I called ?" ,,daddy please I need to get ready" ,,mhm for who do you need to look so sexy." He groaned and looked me up and down. I sighed ,,ry... daddy please, let me get ready" ,,okay" he said. *kiss* Before he went out of the bathroom he smacked my ass. ,,uhhh I'm gonna destroy you tonight. Baby boy 😏."

Ryes pov:
Ugh I can't keep my hands of off him. He is just so gorgeous and I love him. He is the only one I want. And the only one I need. I looked up on Facebook how the party is so far. Omg what! No ! She, my ex girlfriend is there too. I don't want to see her, she is the worst. She still loves me and if Andy gonna find out he doesn't want to marry me fuck! I'm just gonna avoid her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At the party
(Still ryes pov)
I saw her once, but she didn't see me I think. My baby boy, sonny, Jacklyn and Marvey were with me at the bar. We took some drinks. Andy comes closer to me and turns around he shakes his hips against my front. Uhhh he knows what he is doing, and I like it. I was really drunk, and I could feel how my boner was growing. Andy took his arms and placed them around my neck. My lips are now kissing his neck. He turned around and said that he doesn't feel good and that he has an headache. ,, ok baby let's go home then" ,,no baby celebrate with our friends I'm ok i just need some sleep ok?" ,,ok" ,,don't drink anymore ok ... *whispers* daddy" *kiss*. ,,I love you" he turned around and went to the door, but I needed to and smacked his pretty ass mhm 😏.
I took some more drinks and my friends were gone. I don't know where they are but I don't really care. I'm really drunk. Now I was dancing with some girl in my arms, I don't really recognised her but she was swinging her hips against my dick. I helped her with it and placed my hands on her hips. ,,rye what are you doing" sonny asked. "what do you mean I just have a little bit of fun" "rye you are drunk as fuck" "And? Can't I have fun, go away" "rye come on. What about Andy" "Andy is not here and nothing will happen, now get me a drink" the girl turned around and her lips met mine. I kissed back. Sonny pulled me away "what are you doing, you are cheating on the best man on this planet." "what did you say about my man" "I said that he is amazing" "and? I know he is, now let me be alone" the girl took my hand and went upstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading xx
Love ya guys
Hope you enjoyed it
Next chapter will be there
First chapter

725 words