{37 chapter} revenge

3 months later

Andys pov:
I laid the kids down so they can sleep, rye is in our bed room. I said that today is the revenge day. I'm gonna do the exact same thing he did to me. He wanted revenge and he gets the revenge. I mean he absolutely hates this person, but this person loves me. I walked into our bed room and there he is laying on the bed with his phone. ,,Rye I don't think I can do that to you!" ,,I want you to do it, I deserve it. Whatever you doing. I'm not angry." ,,Ok, you need to watch every step. You are not allowed to look away. Got it!" I ask. ,,Yes he says." ,,Ok then sit in this chair." He did what I say. He sits down on the chair, that is placed next to the bed. I take his hand behind his back and handcuffed them.

Ryes pov:
The doorbell rings and Andy opens it and welcome someone. I waited in the room, cause obviously I can't do anything. Andy walked in with ,,No! What! Andy!" It was Sonny. ,,I'm sorry Rye, but you said I can take revenge and that is exactly what I am doing now." Smut!!! ⚠️⚠️⚠️
,,Remember watch every step!" Sonny says. I just glared at him. Andy and sonny started kissing in front of me. They are fast. After 2 min they were just in there boxers, laying on the bed. Sonny above Andy. ,,Please NO! I can't do this! Please stop!" I said crying and fully sobbing. ,,Andy please!" I beg, but they don't stop. Sonny takes Andys boxers off and Andy does the same. ,,Andy, please don't do it, you don't need to do it!" Now Andy is sitting on top of sonny, holding his dick with an condom against his ass. ,,Rye, but I want to!" He says. He goes up and slides down sonnys dick. ,,Agghggg, you know sonny you never satisfied me!" ,,Aghhgg, Andy But you satisfy me. Mghhnmnnnn" sonny moaned. I can't watch this anymore. I started to get free. I wanted Andy to stop. I got out off the handcuffs and I run to the bed. I pushed Andy away. ,,No rye! Stop it!" ,,No Andy please!" I say crying. ,,Let me finish it now!" Andy says. ,,Andy please" I beg. ,,Ok..." ,,Thank god" I say happy. ,,Ok... you can joy Rye!" ,,What!" I say shock. ,,Your decision you can get here and we do it together. Or you get out now and I can finish." I take my clothes off as fast as I could and I take Andy. ,,you are a bad boy!" I say and kiss him. ,,Hey hey! What about me?" Sonny ask. ,,Shut u..." ,,come here" Andy says. Andy climbs on Sonnys dick and bounces again. His back is turned to sonny and he takes my dick. He palms me and takes me into his mouth. I was so angry. ,,I don't let you blow me. I'm you daddy!" And this sentence makes Andy moan. I take his head and start to fuck his mouth. ,,oh fuck Andy, I'm coming uhhhhh" sonny moaned. I take Andy away from sonnys dick. ,,forget it. Your not coming inside of him!" I say. Sonny came then. ,,now you can leave, bye bye." I say. Sonny get up and I fucked andys mouth the whole time. ,,Aggggh Andy, fuck you are so pretty." I moan. ,,I'm coming Andy shiii aghhtggg." I finished inside his mouth and he comes up to my face and swallows. ,,delicious!" He says. ,,you are a naughty boy! Baby boy. Let's take a shower and get your clean!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
614 words