{33 chapter} gender !

3 weeks later....
Ryes pov:

,,ok, baby let's just take a quick bath and then we can go, to the appointment"
I kissed him. He slowly wakes up and I went into the bathroom and let the water fill the bath up. I took extra hot water because Andy likes it a lot, I think it is because of the pregnancy, but I'm ok with it. I just want him by me and healthy and our Bebe. Andy walked into the bathroom and he is naked. His eyes are half closed. ,,ohhh, baby come here. Didn't you sleep well?" He walks slowly to me and I embraced him tightly. ,,I didn't sleep well. The Bebe always kicked and it wasn't comfortable!" ,,What did I say. Wake me up. I can't think about you feeling uncomfortable!" ,,Ok, now get naked!" He said, looked up to me and kissed me. ,,you are so cute!" He turns around and looks into the mirror. ,,I look awful!" ,,BABY! You don't. You look awesome!" I get behind him and put my hands on his big belly. ,,You look even more gorgeous with this belly!" ,,You make me feel good baby!" He said. ,,I know let's get in the bath" he leaned against my chest and we went to the bath together. I got in first, then I helped him I and he sat in between my legs and leans against my chest. I pet his belly and I whisper sweet nothings into his ear. With one on his belly and the other hand is in his hair. He fall asleep and he is so cute, but I need to wake him up. ,,Baby come on, we need to get ready! I want to know the gender!" ,,ok, can you carry me?" ,,Yeah but you need to get out then I help you with everything!" ,,ok" he's kissed me again.

At the hospital

Andys pov:
Here we are again, but this time I am really excited. The doctor said we can go into the room but we need to wait one and a half hour! My hormones went crazy and I started crying, but rye confirmed me and we cuddled together. ,,Am I not breaking you leg?" I ask him. ,,No of course not, you aren't heavy" he kissed me. ,,of course I am, I am fat." ,,Baby! You look gorgeous. I SWEAR IN MY LIFE YOU DO!" I know that he thinks this way but, I don't! ,,Rye can we do a photo shooting before the Bebe is born?" ,,of course and next week you gonna sign the divorce papers!" I nodded and smiled. I'm so lucky. The doctor burst in and said. ,,Hello! Mr Beaumont's and junior Beaumont!" ,,Hey!" Rye and I said and smiled. The doctor is so kind! ,,How are you doing?" ,,we are doing well, but he has sleep problems. He can't sleep that well!" Rye says. ,,Well! That is normal, but it will get better. I promise. Ok let's start then!" The doctor chuckled and makes me more excited and smile. I later down and rye holds my hand and looks at me and then to the monitor. The doctor put the cream on my belly and then goes over my belly with the machine. ,,so here you can see..." ,,it is a boy omg. I saw the di..." ,,na it is not that is the belly umbilical..." ,,so what is it?" I ask. ,,it is a ... a.... a...." ,,ok go on. PLEASE!" ,,it is a beautiful girl." ,,omg! Rye!" I cried. He squeezed my hand and comes down to me and kissed me and confirms me as good as he can, cause he is also crying. ,,I love you!" ,,I love you to baby!" I said and we kissed passionately! ,,The best day of my life" rye said. ,,I think there are coming more special moments, but for now you are right!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
653 words