{15 chapter} hospital

Andys pov:
We are now in the hospital,in front of ryes door🙄. The doctor said that he lost a lot of blood and that he needs to be checked. A while later I hear a lot of rushing in the room and a long beeping. WHAT !! What happened no. It is not what I'm thinking he is alive I know it. I love him he needs to be alive. I know I love him, but I'm not going back to him I have sonny. Mikey is next to me and hugs me. I didn't know why, until I felt that my face is wet. I'm crying again. I mean who would, that is my love I once loved. He is my best fiend. I don't want to loose him again. I don't know what I would do if he wasn't in my life. The rushing in the room is over. The doctor comes out and i stand up. ,,Mr. Beaumont's heart stopped beating, but we could get him back alive." 😨😱 ,,But he is in an coma and we don't know when he will wakes up, he can hear you so try it and get him back to life." What the actual fuck 😢😢. ,,can I go and see him?" ,,of course as soon as possible it is better, go on." There he is laying on the bad. His arms are wrapped in bandages. Why would he do that. He was never depressed. He could have come to me I.... fuck I messed up! I ignored him. I deleted him. Nothing is wrong with him. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME! I have a new relationship and just beyond the person I'm into it. Rye and i wanted to be friends. He was ready. I was ready! I messed up. Why am I so stupid. I went closer to his bed and took a chair next to it. 🥺🥺🥺 I took his hand in mine. ,,I'm giving you a bit of alone time" Mikey says. ,,Thank you" he goes out of the door and I'm now alone with him. ,,Even if you are laying here hurt, you look still as sexy as always" ,,you know rye ... it is hard to tell you cause I'm so hurt" ,,I know it's my fault and I'm so sorry, I should've listened to sonny, to delete you out off my life. I mean we wanted to be friends and...🥺🥺*whispers* I love you" ,,I'm really so sorry, I love you and I want to be your friend again, but sonny doesn't want to and I want to make him happy. I'm staying here until you wake up. That is my excuse to see you, but when you are awake, then I'm letting go I'm leaving. I'm gonna have a new life with sonny, we are moving and he said that he wants to marry me. Of course not that soon. I don't know if I'm hurting you with telling you this! But you said you wanted me happy." ,,Why did you need to crash our relation I was so happy, why did you needed to sleep with that girl, but ok 😢 I'm gonna get over it when we are out off here." ,,you should know I'm gonna miss you, maybe we are secretly staying a little bit in contact, but I'm gonna be happy. Please don't wake as soon, cause I want to be a little longer with ..." the door burst open.

Sonny's pov:
,,now let me in Mikey. I want to see Andy!" ,,no he is speaking with rye, calm the duck down" ,, yeah ok let me go" Mikey slowly let's me go and i waited for like one minute and the burst into the room. Andy sat in the bed with tears and holding his hand. I'm so JEALOUS 😡 I hate Rye so much. ,,Andy come on we are going we need to pack some bags." ,,No he is not, if he wants to speak and stay then he can do it😤" Mikey Said into the room. ,,Mikey it is ok, im going. Maybe I'm coming tomorrow again." ,,MAYBE!" Mikey said. ,,didn't you just said he can do what he wants?" I said with an smirk. ,,Andy I'm really disappointed in you, I mean you were in love and are in love with him and you just want to leave him like that. You are impossible, if I was ryan I wouldn't even fight anymore if I was so betrayed by my love!" ,,Yeah Mikey it is alright, I am the betrayal ok now I'm GOING, have fun😤"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
763 words