{31 chapter} DNA!

At the hospital

Andys pov:

I hope this child is from Rye, god please. Please let me be happy. Please let me get a beautiful child. Please let me get a healthy child. Please let me love. Let me be loved. Please let Rye be the daddy. Pleaseee.....

Ryes pov:
I hope he can get mine please. I want this child. I just want him and I want his child our child I want to be his daddy. I want to be with him, just him. Andy is mine and he will be mine. ,,Andy I don't care. If it's his child. I'm by your side and i want to be with you. FOR THE REAT OF MY LIFE. I want you to be happy. I want you to be my husband. I want your child I want to have a child with you. AAandy I I I just love you and I don't want to lose you!" I whispered cry. ,,You won't lose me baby. It is your child. I love you. I won't leave you. I'm yours and I love you I don't love anyone else. I love you and the child in my belly will love you as much as I love you ok. Don't worry!" ,,Ehm, I don't want to interrupt, but Andy we have a deal! Remember😉" sonny says. ,,You! Shut your mouth. You motherfucker. Be careful what you say. Or! I will the fuck destroyed your motherfucking face. UNDERSTAND!!"
,,Rye it is ok. Let him be" before I could say anything the doctor stormed into the room.

Andys pov:
,,So. ok guys. Mr. Beaumont who should come with you? Just one can go with us." ,,Did you just said BEAUMONT! His name is Robertson. He is MY Husband!" ,,Oh! I don't understand. He wanted to be called like that. So I'm gonna do it!" Sonny was pissed about it and rye and I smirked. I love to see sonny this angry. ,,I'm gonna take, mr. Beaumont." ,,You want to come?" The doctor asked. ,,No! I'm coming! I'm his husband!" ,,Sir, get out you are to loud! And the pregnant man decided!" ,,It is a honour to come with you. Mr. Beaumont!" Rye smirked and winked at me. I love this man so much! ,,So let's start. I took the DNA!! From mr. Robertson and now I need your DNA from mr. Beaumont and from you mr. Beaumont!!!" ,,ok" rye and i said. We gave our DNA to the doctor and he disappeared for 15 min and came then back. ,,Soooo.... I'm gonna get mr. Robertson and then I'm right back!" ,,Come here rye !" He comes to me and we kissed a slow and passionated kiss. It was a kiss that said, that we appreciate ourselves. Sonny and the doctor come in and the doctor starts again. ,,Soooo.... we have the results and you get them both in your hands. If your rob has the colour pink then you are the dad from this baby!" I look up to them and rye looks like he is about to cry and Sonny looks happy! What?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
519 words