{19 chapter} NO!

,,So you didn't know ... Ehm.... mr. Beaumont is....

Andys pov:
,,He is... He woke up yesterday and... ,,Really omg, I thought the worst happened, I want to see him, can I ?" ,,Mr. Fowler its gonna be hard for you, Mr. Beaumont woke up yesterday night. He screamed really loud, he screamed "WHY? Why would he??" And he screamed "HE WANTS TO LEAVE! HE WANTS TO LEAVE ME!" He cried and screamed a lot, that isn't good for you body and not normal when you just woke up from an coma. He also screamed that no one loves him and that he is worthless. We tried to do our best, he kicked us all away and screamed. He didn't stopped and we couldn't do anything. His heart went crazy and...and... then he was calm but just because his heart stopped, he couldn't breath anymore and. His heart had to much pressure and Mr. Fowler I'm so sorry but Mr. Beaumont left us and he is dead." I sobbed so bad, I couldn't breathe. ,,NO HE ISNT HE ISNT DEAD! HE ISNT WORTHLESS! WHY DIDNT YOU DO ANYTHING? I HATE YOU! HE ISNT DEAD HE IS ALIVE I CAN FEEL IT! I HATE YOU! I HATee yoouuu!" 😭😭😭😭 I cant handle this I hate them so much. Rye was screaming. I wasn't there it is all my fault. He heard what I said to him. Oh why did I do that? Andy think a bit. I slammed my hands against my head and pulled my hair, my throat is so hot and I can't breath I'm trying to but it doesn't work. I see black dots, what is going on. I want to sleep. Where is my baby. Rye you aren't dead I can feel you. Why? Why? Why? It is always me😭😭😭😭 I cant stand anymore my eyes fluttered shut and I see black. Where is rye I need him...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
319 words