{38 chapter} propose 🔐

Ryes pov:

Today is the day I'm gonna propose to Andy. I mean I waited a long time and now everything is fine. So my plan is, to get the kids to Marvey and to have alone time with Andy. Andy and I are going at 8 am with the kids in the park. Of course they are not old enough to go and play, but we are just going on a walk and talk with each other and the kids. We like to mess around. On one place of rye park we take the kids out off the stroller and then hold them in our arms. We always stand beside us and talk about how happy we are. I planed to give the kids to Marvey at 3 pm this is the perfect time. Then we have a little to cuddle and then I say that Andy should get ready. We then can go shower together and get ready. I'm taking him to a dinner and then to a place, that we are alone. I'm now on my way to bring the kids to Marveys house.
*at the house rings the doorbell*
,,Hey guys, so here are the kids. So if you forgot, this is the boy Romeo and this is the girl Mary. Care about the kids. Please! Or I, or Andy will kill you. DEFINITELY! Have fun."

Andys pov:
I wait for rye. He is on his way to give Marvey the kids, cause he wants some alone time. I'm little worried, I mean I had the in me, but I can trust Marvey. Rye is now 10 min gone and I want him by me, I miss his touch. I'm laying in our bed on my phone and doing nothing, but then the door opens and a sexy man appears. ,,Hello darling *kiss* did you miss me" he smirked. ,,of course I did." I said kissing him again. He hovers over me and we kiss passionately. He tries to get into my mouth but I don't let him. He bites my lips and I gasp. He takes this chance and slides his tongue into my mouth. As his tongue touches mine I moaned. ,,Uhhh is ma baby desperate?" ,,Yes" I moaned sexy. ,,ok, let's take a shower then" he smirked and then winks at me. He runs into the bathroom and i followed him. He turns the shower on and turns around to me. He slowly took my clothes off of me, he thought I'm gonna take his clothes off, but I'm a little teas so I just get into the shower. ,,You little teas, I'm gonna be rough." ,,Would love you to be" I say. SMUT!!!⚠️⚠️⚠️
,,Hello baby" rye says and comes closer. He take my hands and presses them against the wall. ,,You were a really bad boy!" ,,am I ?" I said iconic. He couldn't stand my teasing anymore and presses his lips on mine. He wanders down my body and his hands land on my ass. He squeezed it and i moaned. ,,Aghhgg just get already into me. Pleasseeee!" I beg. ,,ok" ,,wait! Condom" ,,ugh 🙄" he frowns. He comes back with and condom and I put it on his dick. He turns me around and presses me against the wall, I'm now facing the wall. My legs are slidely spread and he holds my waist. He doesn't wit he just slams into me. ,,Aghggggg Daddy.... harder !!!!" And rye goes faster, he goes with his one hand along my back, this makes me shiver. ,,Aghhgh daddy! I'm gonna cum!!!!" And before he could say anything i came onto the wall. The water cleaned it up. Rye pulled out and I went onto my knees. I pulled the condom off and put his dick into my mouth. ,,Aghgggg! Baby boy! I'm gonna ... cuaaaamnnnnn" And he came I to my mouth. I go up to him, look into his eyes and swallow. ,,that was delicious!" I say to him. ,,Ok. Let's get ready baby."
End⚠️

Ryes pov:
Andy and I are ready to go. I take his hands in mine and we went into my car. I drive again and my hand is resting on his thigh. I drive 25 min and we are here at the restaurant. ,,wow rye, it looks beautiful here!" Andy says with heart eyes. ,,I know, but not as beautiful as you!" I say and make him blush. ,,I know what you are doing you ass!" He giggles. We went into the restaurant and we ordered our food. We eat and talked and when we were finished I paid and we went out. We solve again, but not home. I drove to the park and he asked ,,what are we doing here?" I say ,,you'll see baby!" And wink at him. I takes his hand and we are on our way to the lake. When we were there all the lights were bright and shining. ,,wow rye, it looks is beautiful. I love it! I love you!" He says. He tries to kiss me, but I turned my head. ,,hey what is wrong rye?" ,,Nothing If is just." ,,I'm going to ask you now, I don't want any longer to wait. I don't want anymore interruptions. I know it is not the romantic one, but I can't wait. Andy Robert Fowler will you do me a favour and will marry me?" ,,rye its just you know...?" ,,Yeah I understand!" I say sad and looking down. ,,OF COURSE I WILL YOU DUMB ASS!" He said laughing. ,,I love you so much!" I say kissing him and picking him up. He squeals and I spin us around. ,,I love you" ,,I love you too" He says. I go down and slide the ring on his finger. ,,beautiful" I say. He blushes again and a tear appears. ,,I'm so happy" andy says. We kiss again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
981 words