{28 chapter} Sickness

Andys pov:

I was now 3 weeks in Marveys house with rye. Sonny didn't even asked, if I was ok or If i was fine. He didn't care. I had rye with me all the time and I loved it. I loved to be with someone that I love and someone that loves me. It's an incredible feeling that you love. Anyway I'm feeling sick these 3 weeks and I don't know why. Since this 3 weeks I have morning sickness and I absolutely hate it. I try to hide it as good as i could, cause I don't want to that rye is worried about me, but I need to tell him. It isn't normal to have morning sickness 3 weeks constantly.

Ryes pov:
,,Rye?" ,,Yeah baby?" ,,I need to tell you something." ,,Ok go on" ,,So you know I'm constantly hungry and all." ,,Yeah I know, but you can eat as much as you want. I want you to be happy!" ,,Yeah I know, but I have morning sickness..." ,,how long?" ,,3 fricking weeks CONSTANTLY!!! Rye I'm scared!" ,,why didn't you come to me, baby I would have made you feel fine." ,,cause I don't want to ruin this time now and I don't want you to worry about me that much. I know you!!!" ,,Ok! Come on. We are going!" ,,No, where are we going?" ,,of course to the doctor, are you kidding me. 3 weeks sickness. Not with me!!! Get up. Or I'll carry you!!" ,,ok I'm coming." ,,rye wait I'm not fee...." he run as fast as he could to the bathroom and I run after him. I heard him vomit! Shit!!! ,,Don't come in rye I don't want you to see this!" But I got in anyway. I kneeled down to him and hold his head. ,,I don't care andy, it's normal and I love you. I help you in bad times!!" After he finished vomiting I helped him up and took him to the sink. I take cold water and put it on his neck and forehead. He washed his mouth with water and toothpaste. After he calmed down we got into the car and I drove to the hospital.

Andys pov:
,,Next one, Mr. Robertson" ,,I hate this name, rye" i whispered. ,,coming" I said. I take rye with me and we walked into a room. In the room were to chairs. Rye sat on one and pulled me on his lap. ,,Rye, I'm to heavy and there is a second chair, and what if the doctor comes in. Or you get a boner as always DADDY!" I smirked. ,,Then the doctor comes in, it isn't a problem for me and if you get me hard then you need to fix it. AND FOR FUCKS SAKE YOU ARENT HEAVY!!! If I hear that comes out off you mouth again, you gonna be punished. You hear me!" ,,yes daddy." The doctor came in and I switched to the other chair. Rye gave me a glare uppsss!!!! ,,ok who ,,Mr. Robertson" ,,Me" I said. ,,ok then tell
me what is the problem." ,,so I have morning sickness 3 weeks constantly and I don't know from what." ,,mhm ok, then come on we need to do an ultrasonic." ,,Can he come with me?" ,,if you feel comfortable with it, yes" ,,ok, come on Rye." We all walked into another room and I laid down on a lounger. The doctor took the machine in his hand and put a cream onto my belly, it was cold. The doctor goes over my belly and looked for the reason. Rye hold my hand the whole time. ,,ohhh!!!" The doctor was shocked. ,,what is it? What happened???" Rye asked with an hectic look. I squeezed his hand and calmed him a little. The doctor put the machine down and gave me a tissue, Rye tore it out off my hand and whipped the cream of my belly. I put my clothes back on and the doctor said. ,,Mr. Robertson you... you have cancer!" ,,What? Noooo" rye said loud. I was just shock. The doctor begins to laugh really loud. What is happening?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
693 words