{34 chapter} you swallowed!

Ryes pov:

Andy was the few days really desperate. He was always near me and he want to cuddle and I clearly understand, but then he tries and wants to make me hard or wants to turn me on. What he clearly success with every time. When he then wants to do it, i stop! I know it really fucks him every time and he always goes away after I denied him. I can understand him, but I can't fuck him, when is pregnant. First the thought of, my child getting hurt because of me. Second the thought of me inside him and my Bebe. I just can't imagine it. I don't want to fuck Andy, when he is pregnant with our baby girl, I just can't.

Andys pov:
The last few days I was really desperate to get Ryes dick inside of me. I can't handle this situation anymore, I mean he doesn't even touch me any more. We just kiss what I love to do, but he doesn't squeeze my bum anymore, he doesn't want to spoon me any more. Cause his dock gets hard. And when his dick is hard as a rock I want to help him, but he disappears into the bathroom and I just hear moaning. I want ryes dick so much. I want all of him again. I mean I am really desperated you know I'm 7 months pregnant AND! Never had sex when I was. I just need to beg for it. Like a really good behave boy. Maybe not that good. The sassy queen gets everything. So I'm gonna get my dick. SMUT! ⚠️⚠️⚠️
We are laying on our bed watching Netflix and chilling. But I was bored and I decided to read him and make him horny. My head was laying on his chest and I turned around that my ass was against his leg. Then I wiggle a little with my ass against his leg ,,I'm just getting a little comfortable, if that is ok?" ,,Yeah! But I know what you are trying to do Baby! And you should stop, cause you know you will get angry and that is not good for our Bebe." ,,Just shut up, it is not horrible to have sex with me is it?" ,,No of course not, I love your body!" ,,And why aren't you touching then that what you love, you not even showering with me anymore!" ,,Yeah I'm not showering with you anymore, because I can't control myself then anymore" he said. That makes me smirk.

Ryes pov:
When I said that he sat up and goes with his hand above my crotch. ,,Andy no, stop it!" He didn't. ,,No! I'm sick of it! Now fuck me. You don't need to control yourself!" He opened my jeans and took my boxers and my jeans off. Before I could do anything he palmed me. I moaned but I backed away. I walked to the bathroom, but Andy stoped me. I turned around and I saw his tears. ,,Rye! Please, then just a blow job! Please I'm so desperate I need you please" I can't see him like this. ,,Andy! But don't swallow. Ok?" ,,Ok, Daddy" he said and this makes me even Harder. We walked to the bed and I wanted him to be more comfortable so I wanted him not to be on his knees. I laid down and he comes closer to myself. ,,enjoy! Daddy" I want him so bad, I want to fuck to touch him so bad. But I need to control myself. He kisses my throat and goes down to my dick. Then he hold it up with his hand and teases me with licking over my tip. ,,Andy stop teasing." ,,I thought you don't want this, daddy" he said with puppy eyes. ,,Please Baby boy!" I moaned. He goes down again  and takes my whole dick into his mouth. It feels so good. ,,Aghhg Andy!" He goes up and down my cock. It feels so damn good. He doesn't stop and he deep throated me 5 min straight and I can't hold it in anymore. ,,Andy stop! Baby stop!" He doesn't. I try to push him, but he doesn't get off. ,,ANDY!!!" And I cum. Andy comes up to me. My cum I inside his mouth. ,,Andy! Don't! Go wash your mouth!" But he looks into my eyes and swallows. Now I am really angry.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
738 words