{11 chapter} games

Mikeys pov:
,,let the party begin " I scream. The boys came back with the drinks and now we sitting on the sofa altogether and I said ,,let's play some games." ,,Let's play never have I ever" Sonny said. Sonny begins. ,, never have I ever taken drugs"
The only one who drunk was 😳Andy😳. We all were shocked expect for Rye. But what ever let's move on. Jack asks next ,, never have I ever love the sex position 69."
Andy and rye drunk as the only one. They look at each other and we all laughed. Move on Brooklyn. ,, never have I ever had sex in the cinema" Andy, Ryan, Harvey, Jack, Brooklyn and myself drunk. ,,uhh, awkward" sonny said. No worries we didn't do it all together. Next one Harvey. ! ,, never have I ever giving my love pleasure when they were driving" all of a drunk expect for sonny. Now rye is asking. ,, never have I ever makes out with my ex boyfriends friend." I was a little shocked by the question but I was even more shocked when they drunk. The only one so drunk where Andy and sonny. 😳 now Andy asks. He's taking revenge I know him. ,,never have I ever cheated on my engage party with a girl on my boyfriend." Now I said ,, okay guys I think it's enough for now let's play another game" ,, no answer" Andy said.Rye took a whole bottle and drink it.

(Andys pov)
I was so angry. Now Mikey said ,, let's play dare or dare" ,,isn't it truth or dare" I ask. ,, my house my rules" Mike said. The first dares wasn't bad or anything but more and more alcohol and the dares becoming more sexual and fun.

(Sonny's pov)
,, Andy I dare you to kiss the one you love the most" ,, okay 🙄 that's easy" I just closed my eyes and waited for the kiss, but it never came. ,, here you go the one I love the most" He kisses RYE! 😳😤🤯.
,, Mikey I dare you to go into the bath." He agreed. ,, Andy I hate you so much it's so cold" ,, okay I'm going to pick Andy and I dare you to go seven minutes into heaven with rye"😳😳😳😳 ,, well okay let's start the heaven" I was shocked.

(Ryes pov)
Wow I think Andy is really drunk. We went into an empty room and locked the door. It was silent and Andy came very close to me. ,,Rye??" ,,Yeah" ,,plead rye, kiss me" ,, no Andy I know you're really drunk and I know you will regret it and I know you will hurt yourself with it" ,, please rye kiss me" he begged. I can say anything anymore and feel his lips on mine. I love this feeling, but I push him away. ,, no Andy stop it sonny is a nice guy and you can have a future with him I don't want you to do the same mistake I did" ,, I love yo-" The door went open and Mike said ,, Time is up" we went down again and Andy sites now next to me. ,, okay guys I'm really tired I think I'm going to go to bed now, have fun" I said. Of course I would love to be with them, but now I don't feel it.

30 min later
(Andys pov)
All went to bed expected for Mikey and me we cleaned the living room a bit and then we went up. I just laid myself to one mattress and cuddled the person, he was so familiar and warm......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
589 words