{21 chapter} Never happy again

Andys pov:

I stopped cutting myself long time ago, with mikeys help. He was always on my side through this horrible time. He would cook me something yummy 😋 and he always made me hot chocolate and tea. He would serve me and cuddle me. I'm still with sonny it is now 1 year and 6 months. I like him, but like a friend. He is there for me not like Mikey, but he confirmed me. He still doesn't satisfy me, but I don't have anything left and anyway I always think about Rye when we do thing we do 😏. I still miss him. I'm not that depressed anymore, but I still am. I still cry, more than a normal human would, but that is ok. I just miss him and I know that he is alive, if he isn't alive, he is still with me. He wouldn't leave me like I did. Im horrible. If I ever had bad thoughts or bad feelings I talked with Mikey or I would write it down and create a song. The song was always connected to Rye. I always sing the songs outside when the stars shine bright. Today I am really happy. Sonny said he has an surprise and I love surprises especially from Rye, if he would be here.

Sonny's pov:
I'm now driving home in my car. I'm really excited. I already texted Andy and said he should wear a fancy outfit. I'm taking him out tonight on a date. First we are going to eat, then we are going to the cinema where I booked a whole room for us, so we have a little privacy 😏. After the cinema we are going to a secret place, it is a rock a big rock and when you sit on it you see all the beautiful lights off the city. I love it up there and he would too. Now it's time to take him.

Mean while...

,,hey babe" ,,hey sunshine" he smiled I kissed him. ,,Ready??" ,,Always!" He smiles. I was driving now 30 min and Andy said ,,I'm so fricking excited 😆 " ,,Awww you are so cute, I love you" ,,I love you too" He said. If he know what is coming and if he would know how much he means to me😍😍. We were at a expensive restaurant and Andy just said ,,No why is it so expensive, no need for that I mean... ,,Andy it is ok, you deserve anything I love you and money is just paper." ,,You are so cute" ,,You are just gorgeous." Andy would try to order the cheapest, but I then ordered the expensive meal for him. After we were finished we went to the cinema and watched a romantic movie, Andy and I would look at each other and we made out. After we were done Andy thought we would go home. ,,Just one thing" ,,But you did so much today, I already loved it."

Andys pov:
,,yeah but just this thing" ,,Ok but this is the last one." I said. ,, I need to blindfold you. ,,Ok but don't do something dumb" ,,I swear I won't" he said and kissed me on the cheek. He blindfolded me and he drove just 15 min. Then he stopped the car, went out and opened my door. ,,Uh gentleman." ,,Your gentleman" ,, cheesy" I said. He laughed and kissed me. ,,Ok" he said and took my blindfold. I opened my eyes and what I saw was amazing. ,,Wow I'm speechless, I love it, so many lights uhh 😍😍😍" ,, I knew you would." He said. I turned around and looked him in the eyes. ,,Andy, you means the world to me, you are my life. I swear I would never dare to hurt you. I'm gonna be on you side and staying with you where ever you go. I just love you. You made me a better person. I'm overwhelmed when ever I saw you and see. You are the definition off an angel. I can go on and on, but then I wouldn't come to this point" he said and stopped. Wow that was kind, I had little tears in my eyes, cause the words came to my heart and it went really fast. This reminds me of Rye and I. Sonny went on one knee in front of me. Oh shit!!! I don't want to ma ,,Andy Fowler, would you give me the honoured be my husband?" I can't leave him like that. I'm so terrible. He is a good distraction, but this is to much. ,,Yes! Of course." He slides me the ring on, the ring was beautiful, he kissed me and took me into his arms. I cried a lot. Not because I was happy, because I said yes and I am sad. I'm never gonna be happy ever again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
806 words