{18 chapter} Just a dream 😪

Ahhhhhh!!!!!!

Sonny's pov:
,,Hey babe Andy?" He is sweating and he is moving wild and he is crying and screaming. ,,Andy baby wake up, everything is fine." ,,Ahhh!!! Why would you do that😭😭, I hate you😡"

Andys pov:
,,Babe come on, come in my arms everything is fine" Sonny said. ,,I hate you, why would you do that😭." Ahhh it hurts so much and... and... this voice getting loude. Ahhhh ,,Andy hey babe everything is fine, wake up" I open my eyes and I see myself laying in sonnys arms. ,,Get away from me you monster!!" ,,hey Andy it was just a dream" I was shocked what? He placed me in his arms an strokes my hair. ,,It was just a dream?" ,,Yeah a bad dream." Sonny said. ,,it was just a dream! IT WAS JUST A DREAM YAAAA!!" I repeated myself happily. I Sigh of real life left my mouth. It was just a dream 😭😭😍😍😍😍 I'm so happy that I'm crying omg it was just a dream. ,,Baby i love you" i said... I said to the wrong person, I'm so happy that I just betrayed myself FUCK! ,,I love you too, Baby *kiss*" Fuck what did I do. I awkwardly get out off bed. ,,Hey where are you going?" ,,I am going to visit Rye" ,,Why? No come back to me cuddle!" ,,No sonny, you know that he is my friend and you just have two choices, come with me or stay here?? Which one?" ,,I'm coming🙄" ,,Fuck! Sonny he is hurt stop acting like that!" ,,Yeah ok *kiss*"

(At the hospital)

I was happy nothing happened. We immediately went up to Ryes room. It took us long cause the elevator was broken🙄, do stairs, but I can see rye now I'm excited yeah. Actually I don't want that sonny is with me, I mean he clearly forgot that he and rye were best mates. I hate how he reacts when something is with rye, I mean I broke everything up for sonny just to act like I'm fine. But I never was! I'm just hurt ☹️. I don't have anything left off happiness or love I'm just hurt. But the only thing I have is hope. Hope to see rye again, hope to be loved and to love the person I'm clearly happy with. I want that everything is like the past, before the party, before my worst day alive. I'm just really scared, that I'm gonna lose rye. I want to forgive him really bad, but I can't he took my heart and destroyed it. He never gave it back😭😭. I'm gonna see him now.

Third pov:
Andy in front of sonny and in front of ryes hospital room. Andy opened the door and ,,What the Fuck!, where is HE!" Sonny just standing in the door frame and he doesn't care. Andy looks into the bathroom. He looks under the bed. He looks even under the bedsheets(😂). He is on the edge of crying. ,,What if it happened sonny, what if my dream is true!? Sonny 😭😭😭" Andy breaks down. A doctor went along the corridor and Andy stopped him! ,,HEY HEY!!" ,,Yeah mr??" ,,Fowler..." ,,Ok mr. Fowler calm down, what is going on??" ,,Where is mr. Beaumont, he was in this room, so WHERE IS HE???" ,,Ehm, I can't give information..."

Andys pov:
I need to know where he is, sorry Sonny. ,,I'm his boyfriend, no I'm not I'm his fiancé" Sonny looked with an angry, sad, disappointment and confused look down to me. I tried to apologist with my eyes, but the doctor said. ,,So you didn't know ... Ehm.... mr. Beaumont is....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
606 words