{20 chapter} I WANT TO BE WITH HIM!

6 months later
⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ Depression
Andys pov:

I'm sitting here as always in the bathroom on the cold floor. I just can't handle it, 6 fucking months ago I was told that rye died. I didn't believe it at first, but we went to his grave and there he was laying under this disgusting dirt. I tried to kill my self multiple times, but every time someone came into the room. I always was in the bathroom where I am now. Mikey and Harvey live with is cause Mikey is really worried about me and he cares about me. He always helped me and I could tell him everything about my shity life. I can't eat anything anymore, Mikey always forced me to eat. I didn't drink much, but Mikey forced me. I'm wondering why, why the fuck am i together with sonny, If he doesn't even see how bad I'm feeling. You know on the outside I'm pretending to be happy and it really works, but my real friends could see it, or even close people to me could, but sonny doesn't. On the inside it's black, no feelings I just feel RYE BEAUMONT in me. I can feel his heartbeat beating in me. That is why I know that he isn't dead. You know I'm feeling betrayed, I forgive rye long time ago, because I love him and I can't live without him. But sonny is an asshole( not really😘) he just wants to fuck me and I don't have the energy to fight against it, so I'm letting him fuck me. I don't feel anything for him. I NEVER DID, I never had the satisfaction to cum. NEVER WITH HIM! He doesn't turn me on not a little. I just love rye and I want him back. I thought about coming to him, that is why I have my beautiful friend the razor in my hand. I'm going like he did. We gonna be happy up there😍. Baby I'm coming.

Mikeys pov:
I went along the corridor and past the bathroom. I turned my head around, because I heard sniffles and hisses in pain. OH NO! FUCK! ,,ANDY OPEN THE DOOR!!" ,,NO!!" ,,I CAN BREAK THE DOOR AGAIN, LIKE THE OTHER TIMES, NOW OPEN UP!!!" He opened the door and he was laying on the cold floor. ,,Hey Andy, stop doing this, it's gonna be ok." He is bleeding out off his arms. ,,Nothings gonna be fine, he never comes back to me, but I can come back to him. PLEASE MIKEY🥺" ,,NO!" I took the razor and flushed it the toilet down. ,,TWO CHOICES,YOU GIVE ME ALL THE RAZORS YOU HAVE AND I MEAN ALL, SECOND I WILL TAKE YOU TO A TERABYTE AND YOU DONT HAVE ME THEN." ,,NO MIKEY PLEASE!!!🥺🥺" you have your choice. ,,OK!" He took so many razors out off the bathroom. ,,That is it all, you better be not lying to me!" ,,Here that it All." ,,ok now come on, we going to cuddle and make you feel well." ,,Thank you Mikey I love you" ,,I love you to, now vcome on"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
521 words
Thank you so much guys for 1k reads 😍😍😍😍😍 love you all 😘😘😘😘😘🥺