{32 chapter} who is the Dad?

Ryes pov:

I tried to pretend that I am about to cry and Andy looks up to me and said. ,,No please no! Rye please tell me you are the father. Please!" He said with tears in his eyes. Awww my baby! ,,Andy... I... I'm....
,,come on say it please show me the rob!" I slowly show him the rob and he looks up angry! ,,Andy of course I'm the daddy!"

He slaps me! ,,I hate you. You shocked me to death!" ,,Na you love me and I love you and I love my Bebe." ,,Oh I'm lucky. I would have took you away from Rye then I would have done an abortion, cause I didn't want to have kids and a specially not yours ANDY! And the papers for the divorce. It is all signed just you signature is missing so." Sonny said to Andy. ,,You are such a bad person leave!" ,,if I was you I would leave now, before I can't control myself anymore!!!"

Andys pov:

I started crying. How can someone be so bad. I feel betrayed but I'm happy too, but it is just Rye he gives me the energy to be happy. It is because I can feel his love and we are sharing our love. I'm happy that it is his Bebe, our Bebe. ,,Rye I'm so happy! I love you so much and after all I just want to be with you! I'm ready I want to marry as fast as possible I'm so ready! I just want you and I don't want anyone else"

,,Andy calm down your hormones. It is ok. We gonna marry. I'll be by your side. Every step we gonna do it together and you don't know how happy I am. I'm in love I love you, I love this bebe. Even if it isn't even born I love it. I can feel that it loves us too and I love you just so much I don't have space for myself!" Rye said. He just makes me cry of happiness! I love him so so much and he is just my safe place my happy place. My everything. ,,hey doctor, when is it possible to do an ultrasound to watch what sex it is?"

,,Ehm, we need to do an appointment, cause it is really busy now." ,,Rye we need to do one. When?" I asked. ,,the earliest!" He said. ,,Ok the earliest is in 3 weeks, is that ok?" ,,Yeah it is ok. Perfect!" I said. ,,Ok then we see us in 3 weeks Beaumont's and good luck!" We smirked and smiled like child's who got sweets. ,,Thank you. We see ya in 3 weeks" rye said and smirked to me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
455 words