{30 chapter} DEAL!

Sonny's pov :
I missed Andy a lot, I mean he said he needs his time but! He is gone 6 months and I know that he lives with Mikey, but I want to see him. I want to see him today. It's currently 6:30 am. I know it's early, but Andy is always awake at 7 am and I'm gonna surprise him with myself. I'm just getting in my car and drive all the way to mikeys. I am now in front of the door and i ring the doorbell, inside I heard that someone is going down the stairs. BUT slowly!

Andys pov:
It's now 7 am, it is the normal time rye would be awake. In the past I normally wake up at this time but my bebe is waking me up at 4 am and wouldn't let me sleep. Rye went into the kitchen and I was on my way down the stairs. When the doorbell rings. I carefully walked down and opened the door. When I looked up I was shocked. ,,What? What are you doing here?" ,,Andy. Baby. Look at you" Sonny smiles and looks me up and down and embraced me. ,,Andy? What is? Why? Why are ???" ,,Why am I so fat? Cause I have a beautiful Bebe in my belly and I am pregnant! And you didn't cared about me for once. Where you here? No did you care? No, not once you called me or texted me how I am. Thank you for that." ,,Andy I'm so sorry! You said you wanted time and I gave you the time. But I miss you so much!" I just look at him and he looks confused. ,,Did you slept with someone? Is it that way you are pregnant?" ,,Sonny you know I ...." that is when rye appears.

Ryes pov:
,,who is ..." i look shock. ,,WHAT THE HELL!!!" Sonny said. ,,Excuse you!" ,,Why are you alive?" ,,so you want me dead?" ,,Better then, you would be with my family alone!" ,,What family?" I chuckle. ,,Rye stop it!" Andy says. ,,No, wait, which family?" I ask again. ,,i mean my husband and my Bebe, inside of him!" ,,oh you mean this beautiful guy right here * I point to Andy * you mean the guy, you wouldn't care about? The guy you left alone with pregnancy?" ,,Yeah exactly, the guy I love and the guy who is coming with me!" ,,You think so? I mean what makes you so sure that this is your Bebe and not mine?" I smirked. Sonny comes near me and looks in my eyes. ,,Andy come on we are going. NOW!!!" He screams. ,,No I'm not coming. I'm staying with rye." Sonny turns around and goes to Andy. ,,No! Why would you?" ,,because I love him. I rather would be called Beaumont than Robertson. I feel safe in his arms. And I'm really honest with you, I never loved you or will love you as a relation. I Will always love you as a friend, but nothing more Sonny! I'm sorry." ,,No Andy we are making a deal! You hear me!" ,,ok go on" Andy says. ,,no Andy it is not a..." Andy shows me his hand and says ,,shhh" oh damn it. ,, If I'm the father you coming with me and we wouldn't live here anymore. You wouldn't see him anymore. Clear?!" ,,And ?" ,,If this Rat is the father I'm going. FOREVER! And not just as a husband I'm going as a friend too! Clear?!" ,,Yeas!!!" ,,Andy..." before I could say anything they gave each other the hand and shake it. ,,Deal" both said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
603 words