{24 chapter} CALL HIM!!!

Ryes pov:
,,Andy I'm alive baby" ,,And! Do you think I care🙄" he said standing beside Sonny. ,,Andy, baby I love you" ,,And? I don't I hate you... I don't care about you." ,,No you don't mean that" ,,Yeah I do !! You destroyed my life I don't need you! I'm over you, I have RYAN!" ,,WHAT!!! You call him Ryan?, you fricking kidding right?" ,,No I don't and you know what *he comes closer to my ear and whispers* I call him like that when we have sex and he is 1000 times better" Andy smirked. Before he could leave I embraced him and whispered ,,I can show you that I'm better then him, you know every time you came you called me daddy and after, you dreamed about it I know you very well." ,,I changed and you should do the same, cause you never get me back I'm gonna marry him and I love him more. You know what I wasn't even that hurt when you cheated, I knew I couldn't trust you. I NEVER COULD!" ,,WHAT! Are you fucking kidding me. You love me and I love you." I hold him tight my hands on both of his arms. ,,No I don't!! Let me go you freak, HELP!!! HELP!!!" ,,No you wouldn't.... then Sonny's fist connects with my jawline. I grasped his collar and punch him. He is laying on the ground and Andy is trying to get me away from him. ,,ANDY IS MINE!!!" ,,NO IM NOT RYE!!!LET GO OF HIM NOW!" ,,NO!! I'm not letting him go, until he is dead and you are mine!" ,,OK!! Rye I'm yours I'm all yours give me a kiss BABY!!" I stand up and pulled him close. I kissed him with passion and he kissed back, until it all went black. I'm laying on the ground and open my eyes. My heart arches by this view. Andy and Sonny fully making out. ,,AHHHHH!!! IT HURTS SO MUCH" they didn't let go of each other. ,,AHHHHH!!!!!STOP IT HE IS MINE AHHHHHH!!!😭😭😭😭😭🤯"

Mikeys pov:
,,AHHHHH!!!!!STOP IT HE IS MINE AHHHHHH!!" ,,RYE WAKE UP!!!" He slowly opens his eyes. ,,RYE! What hurts?" He is fully crying. ,,He... 😭😭 He... 😭😭 Andy he kissed him he made out with sonny 😭😭😭 he doesn't love me😭😭😭😭 Andy is mine😭😭😭 and sonny is taking him. Mikey help me😭😭😭😭" ,,Rye I don't know what to do" I wiped his tears away. ,,I just want Andy, please my heart it is broken, If i can't have him I don't see a reason to be alive." ,,Rye calm down, we can get it all together, just be calm we get you two together. And don't think like that." ,,Please just bring him." ,,Ok we need to get you two together before they gonna get married, cause they want to get married the fastest way possible." ,,Please don't let me think about that Mikey, now please help me." ,,Ok, do you want to here his voice." ,,Yeah!!!" ,,Ok im gonna call him, you need to be quiet. He can't know that you are here, cause he always talked about you and then he can tell you slash me that he loves you!!!" ,,Yeah please. Can we cuddle when you call him?" ,,Yeah come here bro!!" We laying there and I called Andy. I make him on speaker and Rye has a smile and tears following out off his eyes. Rye looked at me for a short time and he mouthed me "thank you" I mouthed back "No problem, Bro 😏😉" his smile is now even wider. I like seeing him that happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
603 words