{9 chapter} bathroom

Friday
Ryes pov:
I think I am good with Andy, I hope so. When I have the friendship back I want, I'm gonna make him come back to me. Anyways I'm invited to Marveys house and I am not the only one. My love is there and anyone else.

At Marveys place

The only once here are Jacklyn, hrvy obviously and I. We are waiting for my man and sonny. I don't know why they both aren't here, maybe Andy gonna pick him up.
(20 min later)
I'm laying on the couch with the others and then then the doorbells rings. They all said shotgun, so I needed to open the door. There he was Andy for one sec we looked into each other's eyes, but then he looks down and I stare at him. I opened the door wide and waited that they go in, sonny lays his hand around Andys hip and drags him into the house. Why does he touches my Andy he isn't allowed to do that.

(Sonny's pov)
We ordered some pizza and I'm sitting next to Andy and Andy besides Brooklyn. Rye is sitting the opposite of Andy and that is fucked up, I always catch him looking at Andy and then I see Andy getting nervous. I hate it.
The pizza arrived and we begin to eat. We all were thirst, so I ask ,,where are the drinks, I'm thirsty" ,,the drinks are in the bath, so they are cold" ,,I'm gonna get me some, anyone else want some" *all the boys* ,,Yeah me" ,, guys I can't..." I git interrupted by Andy that little cutie ,, I'm gonna help you, you can't carry so much."
I take his hand and drag him to the bathroom.
,,you are really smart😏" he grins ,, am I? *he smiled*" ,,yeah you are😏" I pull him closer and kiss him, he kisses back. That is what I need right now.

(Downs stairs)
(Ryes pov)
,,they are taking long, rye can you look after them and help?" Mikey asked. ,, yeah course mate." I went upstairs and got into the bathroom and what i saw ....
—————————————————————————————————————————
354 words