Chapter 00

Chapter 00

The Letter

April 15, 2019

Dear Park Chan Yeol,

         Hello! To tell you the truth, I don't know why I wrote this letter. But, I really lost my patience. First of all, this is my craziest thing I've ever done in my whole life. I just want you to know that I really hate EXO. Well, I really hate you all. Because first? I don't like you when you're dancing, you look like a robot when you're dancing on stage. Second, you're ears are so big! Hahaha! I don't know but it's so big, can your ears hear everything in your surrounding? Third, I hate you all because my best friend gone crazy on you.  She can't stop on smiling when she hear your songs, she bought anything that is related on you. And it's really annoying because why the hell she's singing a song that she can't even understand? I just don't get it. Why other people adore you? Why they make fan wars just to defend you? My best friend loves you more than her boyfriend. That's why, today, they broke up, again! Do you know who's that guy? He is my first love! I sacrificed my happiness for nothing! I really hate it why she chooses you over him. Oh god, that's why I really hate you all. I know that you'll never read this, because you're too famous and so busy about your fucking life. But if you read this, I'm telling you, don't reply. I hate everything about your group okay?

-Karina Aledia De Montel