Did I Provoke

Me: how long?
Max: two more weeks, bby, I'm sorry
Me: I know you can't control it

I set my phone down and went to go to my bedroom. Ronnie was out at band practice, for the first time since I attempted suicide. Before I got into the room, I noticed someone was sitting on my bed. "Max!" I screamed.
He fell back as I launched myself into his arms. "Hi, baby."
"Max!" I repeated, kissing his cheek.
He chuckled. "Hi, Ash. Seems like you're happy to see me."
"How? Tour goes on for two more weeks."
"I got a guy to fill in. His name is TJ Bell."
"Monte's friend."
"Yeah. How'd you know?"
"Oh, when Craig and Ronnie were wailing on each other after Craig hit me, Monte offered me his friend's place to stay if I couldn't handle being near any of you guys."
"And it was TJ. Okay, cool."
"I missed you!" I kissed him. "I love you."
"I know, I love you too." He chuckled. "So, what's up?"
I completely ignored his question, just wanting to be with him. "Maxie!"
"Hi, baby." He laughed. "You been okay?"
"Yeah, I've been okay."
"Good." He kissed my hair. "Feeling better now that you're home?"
"Yeah."
"Good. You wanna get breakfast somewhere?"
"Mhm."
"Okay, go get dressed."
I pushed him out of my room. Picking out my outfit, I chose black shorts, a black tank top, and an oversized denim jacket. I threw on a pair of thigh-high black socks and a pair of converse. Yes, I knew what I was wearing was slutty. It was to tease Max. I walked out. "Ready?" I asked.
Max's eyes involuntarily looked me up and down. "Yeah, definitely."
I went up to him and hugged him. I could feel him get hard through his jeans. I pretended not to notice. "Okay, let's go." I said all innocently.
Ten minutes later, we were at Max's favorite place to eat. "What're you gonna get?" He asked.
"I dunno. I'm cold." I pressed up against him in the booth.
"You're wearing a jacket."
"Okay, I just wanted to cuddle with you." I grinned at him. I could feel his hard-on coming back.
"Okay." He laughed and kissed my hair.
The waiter asked for our orders. Max ordered us both waffles. The waiter left. "I missed you."
"I missed you too."
"Good."
I slipped my hand into his pants. Max moaned quietly. "Ash, we're in a public place."
"Then you gotta be quiet." I kissed his collarbone, leaving a faint hickey.
"Ash." He warned.
I giggled and pulled my hand out of his pants. "Okay." My hands trailed along his thigh.
"Do you know what you're doing?"
"Yeah."
Max's hand ran up my thigh. "When we get home..."
"You wish." I whispered.
His hand went up to my waistband and pulled down the side, slipping his hand down my underwear. He inserted two fingers into me. "Baby, quiet."
I whined and pulled his hand out. "Max."
"As soon as we get home, you're getting it." He said sternly.
I giggled and ate our food as it arrived. As soon as we got back to my apartment, Max pushed me up against the wall. My wrists were pinned against my head. "Max-"
"Ash..."
"Ah, I..."
He picked me up and carried me to my bed. Slowly, he pulled off my shorts and my underwear. "You don't know what you do to me."
His tongue was inside of me. I moaned and arched my back. "Fuck, Max."
Max pulled away. "Hm, what's the matter?"
"Max, no, please, come on I-"
He slammed into me and smirked. "I thought you needed this."
"I-"
He came and collapsed on top of me. There was a slow clap from the door. "Nice show, you two."
"Ronnie!" I yelled. I pulled a blanket over both of us.
He smirked. "Come on. It's not like I haven't seen both of you naked."
"Still."
"And Max, you're doing it wrong."
"What?" Max asked.
"Like this." Ronnie came over to us. I had thrown on a shirt and underwear under the covers. He pulled me to a sitting position.
"What're you gonna do to my girlfriend?"
Ronnie straddled me, then grinded against my lap. He kissed the spot in my neck where an Adam's apple would be and I moaned. He started sucking, leaving a hickey. His hands slid up my back. "Ronnie." I moaned again.
"Alright. That's enough." Max said, voice husky.
Ronnie stopped kissing me, but stayed sitting in my lap. "Hm, turned on, Max?"
"You're the one making out with my girlfriend."
"If you want a threesome, just say it."
"In your dreams, Ronnie."
Ronnie's fingers tilted my chin up. "Look at Ash. She's weak. I can feel her, she's wet."
"Y-You guys really w-wanna do this?" I asked.
"Yeah."
"Yeah, I do." Max said. His lips pressed against my bare shoulder. The shirt slipped off one shoulder, exposing it.
Ronnie tilted my chin up and kissed my jawline. He started leaving a hickey. His hands worked on pulling my underwear down. "Like that, babe?"
"I... Yeah." I whispered in pleasure.
Max spun me around and got me onto his lap, sinking down onto him. I gasped out from the feeling of him inside of me. "It's okay, we've got you." He reassured me, sliding my shirt over my head, leaving me completely naked. He slowly pushed me down so we were laying on our sides, him behind me.
I had almost completely forgotten about Ronnie until he pushed himself into my mouth. I was startled for a second, but I was able to take him completely in. "Good girl." He tangled his hands in my hair and pushed my head down farther.
Soon enough, Max came, then pulled out of me. Ronnie came into my mouth and I swallowed it. "Good job, babe." Max whispered. He planted kisses on my stomach.
"So, was that enough for you?" Ronnie asked.