28

MaKayla

Now that word got out that I was with Dave, everybody wanted to be in my face and honestly, it was beyond annoying.

"Hey Michelle." A random girl waved and walked over to me.

I chuckled. "Girl if you don't get the fuck." I turned around and opened my locker.

I switched out my books and headed to my next class. Unfortunately, Ming was in it.

I walked in the classroom and took my normal seat near the back. I scrolled through my phone waiting for the bell to ring and class to start. Books dropped on the desk in front of me and I looked up. It was Ming so I returned my attention back to my phone.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." I spoke, referring to the fact that she was standing there staring at me.

"I don't get it."

I sighed and placed my phone down. "You don't get what?"

"Why all the guys like you. Kareem, Christian, Dave East." She spat, her tone filled with jealousy.

I shrugged. "I just do me. I can't help who is attracted to me."

"Ok but you ain't even all that though. I'm in designer shit everyday but you, you basic as fuck." She laughed

"Ok.." I trailed off. "I'm basic but I still pull niggas though. You can keep that expensive shit. Dropping a bag on a shirt or jeans to still have nobody fuck with you. Fucking dummy."

"Yo, who the fuck you calling a dummy?" Ming leaned down closer to my face.

"I don't see nobody else talking to me so obviously you." I shook my head. "Why you so pressed babygirl? You mad cause the niggas that want me won't even look at you?" I teased. "Is that it? Is that why the baby is mad?" I laughed. "Girl fuck you and your wannabe tough attitude." I picked up my phone. "Just like I told Tania, I am not about to beef with no bitch that used to compliment me. You bitches are corny."

"You got a lot of fucking mouth today." She hit my phone causing it to fall out of my hand and to the floor.

"So you really want to take it there?" I looked at her then nodded. I used the hair tie on my wrist to pull my hair back. I stood up from my seat and closed the spaced between us.

At this point, the entire class was nearly filed and all eyes were on us.

"Don't put your fucking hands on me, Mieko. I will fuck you up and you know that. Stop playing with me."

"You won't do shit." Her hand came up and covered my face before she pushed my head back.

Off of reflex I swung, punching her and she fell back onto the desk. I got a good grip on her and sent punches to her face. Like the bitch that she is, she grabbed my hair and we both went down to the floor. I continued to hit her the best I could since she had my hair.

"I wish the fuck you would jump in bitch." I heard Diamond yell.

Everybody was crowded around and I could hear the teachers yelling. I didn't give a fuck. I felt her nails go across my face and I already knew I would have a scratch which pissed me off. I punched her and her head went flying back and slammed into the floor. She let my hair go to hold her head but she was still swinging or should I say scratching.

"Break it up!"

I felt myself being pulled off of her and restrained. Blood was running from her nose and her eyes were already puffed up.

"Look at you. Leaking." I laughed "Dumb bitch." I attempted to break free. "Let me go. Let me give her what she want."

"Fuck you Kayla." Ming spat blood from her mouth. "It's on sight every time I see you."