Meeting Me...

I know that I've never been an easy girl to get along with. When people think Perfect I'm the last thing that would come to thought.
I'm 16...I know in most minds that means that I can't have a story yet, but I do. It's hard to comprehend all of this and some of it you might not even believe.
I'm a girl that was from a small town, I won't give away where it is...I can't say to much.
When I was five, my mom told my father she was going to go look for a new house to rent. When I was younger we were very poor and my parents always tried to hide that fact. They did an okay job until I grew up and started to understand things a bit better. When my mom was venturing off, she realized that she didn't want to be held back and that she wanted to be young again...So one day I got home from school along with my older sister Alexa and my older brother Jaxon. We opened the door to our home and took a step in, we realized that we should've never came into the house when we saw our father sitting at the table. I remember watching everyone crying but I didn't understand what was happening. I was only five...my father turned to my side and looked me in the eyes, "don't you get it? SHES NEVER COMING BACK?" That was the first time he's ever really yelled at me, so naturally I began crying. I've always been daddy's little girl.
We had to pack our bags and move two states up. My dad got an old job back, while he looked for a house my siblings and I lived at my grandparents for three months. Then my dad found a place. So we moved to the town called Saint Michael...but we didn't move into our new house right away. So again, we had to live with a close family friend for three months. Told you that we were poor...
The fun couldn't stop there. When we finally moved into our new home, all we ever had going around the house was my sister and my dad screaming at each other. It was constant. It's like our mom never left...because it still seemed like we were living with a married couple.
My sister enjoyed creating trouble for my dad. I think Alexa secretly enjoys taunting people sometimes but so does my father. I guess that how their alike. But funny thing is, I found out when I was in third grade that Alexa was my half sister. Turns out that my dad adopted her and her real father is in prison. So we are only related because of our mother. My sister was left behind by both of her parents. Damn, that must've sucked. But really should you feel bad? Her father chose prison over a family and her mother chose childish behavior over a family.
My dad finally got stuck up with Alexa after she attempted to run away. She left me to rot at one of our neighbors. Then my dad came home and my neighbor made me call my dad, he was furious. Especially since I had soccer but we had to go find Alexa first. A few weeks later, my dad booted her out and sent her to my moms. That's the worst punishment there is. We'll get back to why later.
I guess for starters you could say that my life began as a mess so why would it get any better? A few things you should know before we continue is, my family is crazy, my life is unbelievable, most importantly, I'm fucked up...

*Reasoning for picking the names*
Alexa: is close to her real name
Jaxon: me and my dad have always called him that after some old radio show we used to listen to