Carter Part 2

My whole life I've felt lost and not wanted. I felt as if no one could see me. All of this tell Carter came along. My first love, the guy who has changed my view on everything. Who's made me realize that there's more in life to view. He opened my eyes to the real world. The world got a lot bigger when I saw it for how it actually should be viewed. The world that I grew to love all because of him. I can't imagine not having him apart of my life, I've spent so much time with him that I never want to imagine what life is like without him. We've been dating since March 8th 2018 and that is a long ass time.

Just being with him makes me feel safe and like I can be myself when I'm with him. Being in his arms, the world fades and I feel like I have to never worry again. I would do anything for his happiness just like I know he would do for me. Thats what makes him amazing and that makes him Carter. He's the only arms I need and the only lips that I miss. Every hug he gives me, makes me a thousand times happier. I wish I could spend every waking second with him, one day we will have that. Those days, I can't wait for. I look into his eyes, I can see it all.

Who he is, is what I want/ How much I love him can't be put into words. When we met, I knew right then. What did I do to deserve him? Where will our future exactly lead us? We will always have each other to go to, I've never had this gut feeling about anyone before. Carter means more to me then he could ever understand.

I know most of you think I'm crazy thinking that I found the man I'll spend the rest of my life with all while I am still in highschool. But I don't care because I know that It'll last and I know that we are going to be highschool sweet hearts. We both talk about our wedding and our future, we know our childrens names will be. We've planned it all out, including where we will live and what type of dogs we will have. I couldn't be happier then where I am with my life.

He helped me push through my nightmares and my late nights. He helped me in ways that no one else could. He has always stayed patient with me and I am so lucky to have a guy like him.