Death...

I use to hate the thought of pain. But is it really that big of a deal? It's a part of life that you have to go through. I'll admit, what Cody did to me felt worse then death. I wanted to end it all more times then I could count. Struggling with PTSD is the worst part. Unable to sleep half the time. My friend concluded that I need to seek help, he saw all my writings about Cody. Technically I guess he only saw half. He didn't see all the notebooks I have filled. I'm sure he's right, I just don't want him to be. Cody drained everything from me, but I learned from it. I turned it into the thing that helped me heal into a better person. I was a monster before. Most people thought I deserved it. People at this school are selfish and half the time they think they are in some badass movie. But I've seen the real world, and I understand why the kids here act the way they do. The real world is scary and it sucks.
When I tell people stories from my past they find it so entertaining and enjoyable because it's new. They've never heard of someone having a wild life like mine. All the drama I've been involved in. How I seem to know everything about everyone. They think it's interesting and maybe even a game. I just listen. People come to me and tell me things I didn't know, people trust me oddly enough. I use to hate that. How people could always talk to me but I couldn't talk to them but I've come to realize that's what I'm good at. Being the teddy bear for everyone else.