Selena & Damon

I met a girl in second grade. Of course her name was Selena. She became a really close friend. We've been there for each other to have fun. Not soak in each other's emotions. For some reason she's never been that type of girl. But I learned to accept it. But I knew that if she ever did need to spill her guts one late night, I would be there. There's no doubt about that. We've been friends for to long to not have that type of bond. We still plan to move into a apartment together.
Let me tell you a bit about Selena. One, she is the funniest girl you'll ever meet. Two, she's insanely beautiful. Three, she's my best friend and I ain't got much for girl friends.
We've had a lot of people get mad at us because of our bond. I think mostly because people enjoy hanging out with her because she's a amazing person. So they would get mad because we were impossible to separate. I think in many ways that I need her. I've always had some issues in my mind but when she was around I was always laughing.
Most people in school know we're friends. We confuse people quite a lot. With the fact that we always give each other a lot of shit. People always ask us, "aren't you two like best friends? Why do you always beat at each other's emotions." I always laugh when people ask me something like that along those lines. Honestly, we just find it fun and entertaining.
Me and Selena use to be mega close, people started saying that we were gay or lesbian. That was back in middle school. I can't even count how much I was asked if I was gay. I won't lie, it's rough when everyone thinks you're gay simply because you love and care for your best friend. If that's so wrong, then shoot me right now.
Selena used to get picked on a lot and I was always there to protect her and yell at any kid that would mess with her.
I wrote her her own chapter because one she deserves it and two she'll come up a lot while I tell you my story.
Damon, he's also my best friend. Me and him have a huge history. Me and Damon used to be extremely close. We also met in second grade. We used to spend every second in school together. We were always there for each other, weather we needed to get things off our chest or if we were just hanging out. Damon is the nicest guy someone can meet. There's not a cruel bone in his body. He's caring and loving to everyone. He has the best grades, best humor, all around he's a perfect guy. Me and him started dating in eighth grade. We never kissed and we hugged a few times. He did give me a peck on the cheek once after a school dance. We made it a good six months. I broke up with him because one we were in eighth grade and two I just never wanted a relationship that young. We didn't understand shit. But we still remain best friends. It didn't separate us and I'm so lucky for that. I can still call him my bestie and get endless hugs from him. I love him and Selena, how couldn't I?
*Reason for name*
Selena: is her favorite artist
Damon: if his name wasn't what it is, I could see him with this one