Virginity?

Of course, I had to talk about this. This is a big part to everyones life. Maybe not to some guys but hey, usually it's a rememberable thing. It was thanksgiving and I stayed at my sisters. I invited Carter over. When he got there I grabbed some Mike Hards from the fridge. I was chugging some while he sipped on his like soda. It kind of made me laugh. I put on Dark Knight. Romantic, I know...Things carried on from there. We made out and things led to another. I will not lie, it hurt life hell. That doesn't mean I hated it, I would do it again. It wasn't a bad pain if that makes sense.

The next day he had work so he had to head back home, turns out his mom found out that he stayed at my sisters because his friend Tony didn't cover for Carter. So losing my virginity wasn't the best memory. Also may I mention that I am 16 and Carter is 18. So, I told him that I don't want to have sex again until I am 18 and can get a UDI so that I wouldn't end up pregnant. It seems to be a popular thing to get pregnant at a young age on my moms side. Most of the girls were teenagers and that includes my sister. It really sucks, because my dad looks at me like I'm some cheap whore, all because of my mom and Alexa. It's pathetic really. It's probably why he put a lot a blame on me on what happened between me and Cody. I wish my dad understood that I really don't want to have sex until I'm old enough. But hell, that's all my dad thinks about females...