Here We Go Again

I was struggling so much about what Cody did, violated my whole body. It didn't help that he was constantly around my locker staring at me when his locker was two floors up. One day me and Selena went to Holiday the gas station. Cody worked there...Out of all the times I go there during the week, he usually isn't there. But he was that day. I looked at the ground and I didn't even look at him. 

When me and Selena got back to my house, I got a dm on instagram from Cody...He was attempting to banish me from Holiday and he was pissed I was there. We got to talking and we kept talking. It was helping me, I could ask him things that been wondering my mind that no one else could answer. It was helping my mental health, Carter was understanding and he knew it was helping me. I told him we wouldn't talk in person or anything. I did it to help me and it was. Then I was jsut getting annoyed of him. 

I logged onto my snap and his snap name was gone, he removed me. I'm guessing his mom found out. But I didn't care, it was a weight off my shoulder because now I can act like he doesn't excist. It truly helped me and I know that no one can understand that unless they've been through this themselves. I'll never fully be helped but it truly did help me.