March 15th

I thought the hardest day was june 7th or even the day I came clean to what happened to me. But it doesn't even compare to March 15th. I got called down to the office because the day before I emailed my counselor telling her Cody was stalking me and following me around. I sat in the office for a second when they called me in...The deputy was there again. 

They both talked to me about it. My counselor knew that I hated the deputy. I thought he was a creep and a jerk. He told me the worst news. 

"I'm assuming you know that the case was denied." 

The shock on my face let them know that I had no clue. He told me that it was decided in January and they never fucking  told me. I was pissed as hell. When I left, tears flew out of my eyes. I tried so hard to hold it in but I couldn't. The worst part, Carters friend saw me in the hall crying...

I got back to my class. I was in Choir and I was in a sound proof room with my old friend Mack. She realized I was crying and she held me for a second and quickly changed the subject to her. It was no suprise but it didn't help with the tears. 

I texted my dad asking if he knew the case was determinated, he said no. He ended up calling the school and the detective. He was pissed but not as mad as I was...