Chapter 13

Kendra found a pair of clothes sitting on the side of her bed. She put them on and looked into the mirror. Her hair was thrown into a messy bun and she was wearing a light gray sweatshirt and blue jeans. She then notices the dark circles under her eyes and put on some make-up to cover it up, the best she could. Kendra left the room to go to Brackens door."Hey, Bracken" Kendra said knocking on his door to his room. Last night they decided to get some sleep and figure out a plan in the morning. Gavin slept in the guest bedroom last night and Kendra slept in one of Bracken's sister's rooms. Bracken was sitting on his chair working on something when he answered. "Hey, Come on in!" Kendra walked through the door over to where Bracken was working. "What are you doing?" Kendra asked. "I am trying to find a spell on how to break the stone curse," Bracken replied. "What are you all happy about," He asked seconds later seeing how Kendra was practically jumping up and down. "Sorry, I am trying to call down but I can't," Kendra said taking a few deep breaths. Bracken smiled in his goofy way and waved her on so she could continue. "So I asked a fairy to help me find the library you talked about. And I stayed up all night reading, and found potion ingredients and instructions that could change humans from stone back to humans!" She finally spits it out, reaching to her back pocket and pulled out a small book and handed it to Bracken. Bracken flipped through to a little pink bookmark that Kendra had left in its spot.

Moonlight Strew

Ability= Cures anything of stone from a Basilisk, a Yojer, or a Metora

Ingredients

1. Moon pipe (a bush that is only seen in the moonlight from 12-2am )

2. Fairy Tears

3. Blood from the thing that turned it (get blood from either a Basilisk, Yojer, or a Metora)

How to prepare

You need to make this exactly at midnight, have everything prepared to just add it.

1. First, add 2 ½ of whole moon pipes

2. Then you need exactly 12 fairy tears (one more or one less and everything is ruined)

3. Mix those two for 10 seconds

4. Finally, add 1 cup full of the blood of the turner

5. Mix until it turns gray

6. Then stop for a second them continue till it turns pink

7. Once pink stop and wait till it is 12:02

8. Once at 12:02, pour the liquid into medium files

9. Let sit for 3 hours until it is gray on the bottom and pink on top

How to deliver

1. Poor small part of liquid on lips

2. Lips will become not stone

3. When lips are not stone make them drink the potion no matter how much they don't want to

4. It may take a few minutes but they will soon become back to their normal state

(this potion makes 3 viles)

"Kendra this is amazing! I am so proud of you" Bracken exclaims bring Kendra into his arms.