Chapter 16

"Wow" The Queen exclaimed practically jumping up and down with excitement. "Can you tell me the emotions you have been feeling that have been causing the powers. "Well the first time it happened I was feeling joy, I felt pure terror when Seth found that box and opened it, and when I kissed Bracken it was happiness," Kendra explained. The Queen smiled and said," Try to contain some of your bigger emotions like; anger, tiredness, jealousy, or annoyance because they may have a bigger reaction." "Thank you!" Kendra said running out the door to meet up with Bracken and Gavin.

Bracken and Gavin were sitting on the gold bench right outside of the doors, not saying a word to each other. Kendra walked out of the doors and Bracken and Gavin shot up. Bracken walked over to her, "What are you not telling me" Bracken asked looking into Kendra's eyes. "Nothing!" Kendra said walking away. "This is not nothing, talk to me Kendra" Bracken begged, grabbing her hand. Kendra turned to Bracken and looked him in the eyes and yelled, "You don't need to know, we have my family to save so let's leave now!" She walked away and left Bracken just standing there. "Leave her alone man," Gavin said following Kendra. "You don't get to tell me anything Navarog!" Bracken said. "Don't call me that, and even I can tell she wants you to leave her alone!" "Oh, Yeah because you know so much about her" Bracken snapped back. "She hates you, dude! Get that in your head!" Bracken yelled back. Kendra turned around her eyes white and said, "Shut up, all of you!" A blast of light came out of her hands and knocked Bracken and Gavin into the wall. Kendra flew 20 feet back from the force of her blast and landed on her feet, then collapsed.