Chapter 22

Seth, Warren, and Bracken sat on the couch as Kendra began to explain what Gavin told her yesterday. (Flashback) Kendra was sitting on the couch when Gavin appeared in front of her, "We need to talk," Gavin said sitting down on the floor. "Yes we do," Kendra said sitting up facing Gavin.

"This is an amulet that lets someone turn into a dragon, it's called the Azulma Dregen" Gavin said holding up a sapphire blue amulet attached to a gold chain. The amulet was about the size of a rock in the most beautiful shade of blue Kendra had ever seen. "Wow," Kendra mouthed. "The Gavin you met wasn't me, it was a stingbulb. Pretty sure you know what those are" Gavin smiled. "Sting Bulbs don't live for more than 3-4 days," Kendra pointed out. "Kendra, think of a time where we spent more than 4 days together." Gavin said, "I drank from the Fountain of Immortality too whenever I had a chance so that may also affect it too." Kendra tried to think of a day where she saw Gavin for longer than 4 days. The day that he betrayed them was about the 4th or 5th day but Raxus ate him. "Omg, and we didn't even know that you were trapped somewhere," Kendra stared rambling and crying, "I am sorry she finally let out." Gavin gave her a quick hug, "it's ok." (End of Flashback) "Still don't like him," was all Seth said before Kendra slapped him on the arm.

This is short, sorry! Hope you guys are still enjoying this story, I am beginning to wrap it up and I am planning on doing some short Brackendra fanfictions after this, so maybe go check those out. Have a great day!! <3 <3 <3