Chapter 15

"Oh, come on Jayden. You know I could take you easily. Jujitsu beats boxing hands down."  I shake my head at her while she resting in my arms. Zoe's body rises up as she turns to face me glaring at me. "You honestly think you can beat me. I have been training since I was ten years old."

     My lips turn up with a smirk knowing this is getting to her. "It would be easy. You wouldn't know what to do with these hands." Her mouth hangs open so she jumps to her knees above me. My body weight falls back to the bed while folding my hands behind my head.

     "It's on now!" I hesitate at her war cry before her body crashes into mine. Her hands lock onto my wrists twisting my arms forcing me to fight back. I rip one arm free and go for her legs to get leverage. Zoe barks a laugh taking advantage of my mistake grabbing my free hand while her legs wrap around me locking me into an armbar.

     "Shit!" I feel my arm tweak and decide fight dirty so I lean in biting her thigh.

     "OW! You bastard!" While she yells her grip loosens and I jump on her going for her sides. "NOOOOOO!" Her screams and giggles fill the room as I climb above her to tickle her. After a few minutes I relent and place my hands on the bed holding myself over her.

     "Told you. I'm that good babe." My smug voice makes her glare at me. I lean in to place a kiss of her neck and my eyes go wide feeling her legs wrap around me. "I hope you aren't mad about the bite baby. I mean I could do it again in a different spot."

     "Jayden?" Her sultry voice stops me in my tracks.

     "Hmmm?" Her body shifts beneath me while I slide my hands up her smooth legs. She bites her bottom lip when I pull her hips towards me.

     "Just kiss me already." Our lips interlock in a deep kiss while he hands run behind my neck before running through my hair. My lips keep moving extending the kiss when our bodies flip over.

     Zoe straddles me pulling off her shirt revealing her black lace bra. This girl was too tempting. I can't keep my hands off of her. Her face lights up with a mischievous smile then she leans down lifting my shirt planting kisses up and down my toned stomach. My hands grip her face softly pulling her back to me. Her tongue slides along my lips teasing me making my heart race. I grip her hips when a boom erupts from the door.

     "Guys! I just found out... Holy shit!" Alex's voice sends Zoe jumping behind me searching for the blanket to hide her body.

     "Damn it Alex! This is why we came up with the marks on the door. So shit like this doesn't happen." A couple weeks into the year we agreed to use the whiteboard to show if it alright to enter the room. Green marker means the room is fine to end and the red marker means stay away. "What the hell is so important you have to barge in here?"

     "Oh yea. The big frat house is hosting a monster Halloween party Friday so we all need to go. I'm going and so is Amber, Melanie, and the douchebag." His voice gives away his disgust for Maxwell. Who could really blame him? We all hated him except for Melanie. "I wanted you two to come too, but if yall have other plan..."

     "ALEX! OUT!" Zoe's voice sends him running with the door slamming behind him. A frustrated groan comes from her when she lays down against my side.

     "I'm sorry babe. Alex is an idiot." I wrap my arms around her pulling her close to my chest. I take in a deep breath smelling her hair. It relaxes my whole body and brings a goofy smile to my face. "So....do you actually want to go to that party?"

     "Well it could be really fun. And I have the perfect idea for costumes." I look at her in pure horror. This could end very bad for me. She stops me from opening my mouth by placing a soft kiss on my lips. "Don't worry I won't embarrass you in front of your friends. Not this time."