Chapter 32

A long groan rumbles against my chest stirring my from my sleep. My brain is pounding inside my head and it only gets worse as I wake up. I am laying on my back and there is a smooth leg thrown over me as well as an arm wrapped around my waist. I crack open my eyes at the same time Amber lifts her head off of my chest. "Morning Jay."

     "SHHHHH! Why do you have to be so loud?" I wince at the sound of my own voice also.

     "I'm not loud. You are just hungover." Her sweet voice soothes me slightly as I pull my hand from her hip and place it on my head. I have to blink several times to focus my eyes on her smiling face. "You have your shirt off again Jayden." She says so trying to keep a straight face, but she fails when she starts giggling.

     "It's your fault. I can see you stole it." My shirt hangs loosely on her reaching past her waist partially covering her tight shorts. She can make anything look sexy and it only makes it better that she is wearing my shirt. I turn my head slightly to see Melanie standing on the stairs watching us.

     "Nice to see that the two of you are alive. It's nice to see you didn't die from alcohol poisoning." Just as she finishes Alex makes his way behind her wrapping his arms around her waist making her squeak. When he places a kiss on her shoulder I can make out that she is also wearing a guy's shirt. Alex's shirt to be exact.

     "Yo Jayden good show last night. You got so drunk you did a strip tease for Amber. I am so glad I got a video of that." Did I really do that? I know I don't have my shirt and I look down to see under her leg I am only wearing my boxers. Thank god it isn't one of those mornings because that would not end well with Amber half way on top on me.

     I claw my brain trying to remember what else I could have done last night when Amber's voice interrupts my thought process. "You be careful with videos Alexander. It would be a shame if someone was to get a hold of the video of your private lap dance from Melanie last night. One from flick of a finger and poof it can be sent anywhere."

     They both turn to look at each other sporting the same embarrassed look. At that moment Bethany's voice pierces the room, "Everyone better be decent because I'm coming down." True to her word she slowly steps down the stairs and lets loose a breath when she sees no one is naked. "God sissy. I didn't expect you to take up Mel's offer on the condoms."

     I spin my head frantically looking to see if there are any around when the three people on the stairs start laughing like hyenas. There are no condoms so that means nothing happened between us. I am not sure if I am happy or disappointed with this revelation. My gaze flicks back to Amber seeing that she hasn't moved away from me at all except to look at her sister.

     "Tsk tsk Bethany. I thought you knew if I wanted to then I wouldn't need any condoms." What did she mean by....Oh.

     "TMI!" Bethany covers her ears with her hands and sprints up the stairs screaming. She relaxes back into me laughing. She is so close to my heart I am worried she would hear it trying to beat out of my chest. Amber finally addresses Alex and Melanie.  "Go ahead guys. We will be up for breakfast in a minute."

     They leave right after sharing one last glance then it is just me and Amber. Again. This was becoming a habit. Being alone together after sleeping in the same place the night before. The first time in her room and this time on the game room couch. Not that I am complaining because I could definitely get used to this.

     We continue to lay there a few more minutes not saying a word. The silence seems to create a ringing noise in my ears as I watch her stay curled up against me. "So..Um... Is that true? If it is then that is really responsible and..." Her face is away from me as I see her body jerking muffling sounds. "Amber? Please don't cry sweetheart. What's wrong?"

     Just as the words exit my mouth she burst out laughing and turns back facing me. "Why would I be crying? I just embarrassed the hell of of my sister and the great Jayden Hart at the same time." She finally moves, but she doesn't move away. She swings up so she is straddling me and she leans down placing a kiss on my chest.

     She does this again and again moving a little higher each time. Her lips graze my jawline and she raises up to look me in the eye. Amber looks like she is really enjoying herself and her face is once again centimeters from mine. The heat from her breath caresses my lips and she leans down again and at the last second she presses her lips firmly on my cheek.

     I feel a little angry to be teased like that and just as I go to speak she takes my hands off her hips and stands up smiling down at me. "Now you get to feel what I felt at the Christmas party. Now get up we need to eat and have fun before the party tonight." With that she starts to skip up the stairs and only stops when I ask a question.

     "Do I get to have my shirt back?" She considers me for a long moment then looks down at the shirt hanging down her body. She runs her hands down it towards her gorgeous legs and with a sly grin she answers me.

     "Nope. It smells good and it looks better on me anyway." After her comment she disappears upstairs leaving me again. Each place she kissed my skin still burns and when I touch it I feel a jolt go through my body. That girl is going to kill me some day, but for now I need a shower. A cold shower.