'2'

Hoseok's pov:
I sigh at what manger hyung tells me.

"Hoseok, you seriously need to be more cheerful, u're known as the sunshine of the band..Sunshine is not gloomy"

"I'll try"

Was all I said before walking back to my room and sigh sliding down the door with tears on my face.

"See, you're not enough"
"They want you to die..leave"
"Do it again"
"You deserve it"

"N-No..they need me, I n-need them"
...
"If they need you..why did they leave you alone..hmm?"
"Exactly, no answer, then cut deeper this time"

I tremble as I get up and walk to the drawer with shaky legs and quick breaths.

"That don't need me"

And with that I don't care either,  and slash my wrist open, blood slowly drips down the floor as I mourn out in pain.

"Die..."

Another one...

"Lose weight"

Another one...s-stop the pain, its too much.

3rd person pov:

"Guys..what do you think about the fans..they're constantly saying about Hoseok not being his usual self"Namjoon says worried about his bandmate.

"Calm down Joon..he's just going it for attention"Taehyung says sipping his drink."But guy, he looks really sad, I'm worried"He says and they all sigh in annoyance.

"Joon can't you see, he's doing it for attention, he just want to be noticed"Jin this time says and rolls his eyes at the shocked Joon infront of him."How can you say that about your own bandmate!?"He asks more like yells and gets up from the table, drawing attention to himself.

"Stop making a scene, and sit down"Yoongi growls sleepily his hands on top of his head, flat."Listen here you idiots, you better look after Hoseok, or I'll seriously make a scene"He threatens, nostrils flaring in anger as he sits down.

"Whatever hyung, you're just wasting your time on that faker"Jungkook this time says and Joon just sighs shaking his head

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Double update..yay..ok I'm sorry if its bad..

Take care