-3-

"If I die...will you miss me?"

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hoseok's pov:

I lie there, on the bathroom floor, with a bloody arm.

I whimper and get up on shaky legs to clean my arm."Get yourself together you weak bitch"

I'm weak, pathetic.

"You didn't cut deep enough you bitch"

why am I like this?..why can't I be like others?

I sigh and wash my wrists, after drying them I bandage them up and put on a long sleeved shirt.

"HOSEOK!"A voice screams and I yelp and run to the voice."Y-Yeah?"I say with a very hoarse voice due to crying for hours and hours."Hey babe, you okay?"Namjoon asks putting his stuff down and hugs me quickly making me melt in his touch.

"I'm fine"I say almost crying, I don't want to burden him..I'm already pathetic."Joon stop doing that, and come to our room, you're my boyfriend"Jin says pulling Joon's arm who smiles weakly at me, and I smile back fakely.

"Stop acting like you're depressed or something"Taehyung says sighing and putting his stuff on the table as others do the same."I'm not a acting depressed"I mumble and try to get back to my room but he grabs my arm roughly.

"Listen here you ugly bitch, I'm not in the mood to deal with your shit, so stop running our reputation and kindly stop trying to get attention"He hisses and I feel tears sting my eyes.

"Y-You're hurting m-me"I whimper and try to get out of his grasp and he tightens it even more."Jungkook come here"Taehyung says smirking and grabs me to drag me to his room."L-Let go!"I say years already falling down my eyes."Cry now"He says throwing me on the floor and kicks me in the stomach.

I cry out loudly as they grab my injured arm and grabs my hair roughly."Don't act like you're hurt"He says and let's go of me while Jungkook grabs my hair again."Get out"He growls and I whimper before getting up on shaky legs and run out of the room.

I hate myself..hate me..hate everyone.I go back to my room and into my bathroom and slide down the door crying.

"Do it...kill yourself..do it...you're nothing..kill yourself, DO IT!"..no..I hate me..no one cares..I shouldn't be here..I'm nothing....

"Do it..kill yourself.."
"They don't need you"
"Stop eating time and do it"
"Do it!"....

Maybe I should.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Anyways hope u have a great day and night..

Take care