24

•••

"W-What to you mean?"Jin asks worried slightly as Hoseok smiles at him

"W-What to you mean?"Jin asks worried slightly as Hoseok smiles at him."She passed away"He mumbles feeling tears fall down his eyes as Jin gasps covering his mouth with his hand.

"H-How?"Jin asks as others gape at him and thats when he has enough.

"Why do you care!?

"Why do you care!?... All you did was not believe me and believe a fucking stranger over me!"He yells while tears roll down his cheeks and others look at him shocked.

"Everyday, I get ashamed of what I am today...DON'T YOU THINK IT HURTS!?"He screams out and collapses on the floor his leg landing on the broken shards of glass cutting his leg open.

"I don't know why you believe a stranger over you're own family!..wasn't I e-enough for you?"He says as blood drips down his shin and Jin tries to help him but gets stopped.

"N-No...don't come near me"Hoseok gasps out and his ragged breaths are heard through the room."Hoseok"Jin says and Hoseok just sobs loudly.

"Did you even want me in the band!?"He asks and looks up with red eyes their head hang low in shame."Oh yeah, y-you got a new girl for yourselves...I wasn't enough anyways"He chuckles and his hand wipes against his bloody shin.

"H-Hoseok"Jimin says coming closer to him but Hoseok just backs away."D-Don't....you don't want to be near someone as disgusting as me"He mumbles and motions to the door.

"Out"Hoseok says with a weak voice as others look at each other."Hose—"

"I SAID GET OUT!"Hoseok screams with all voice left in his throat as Jin sighs taking the others out with him and looks back one more time before walking away."Leave me alone"He mumbles hugging himself and rocks back and forth while humming trying to calm himself.

He sighs looking at his bloody shin and gets up on wobbly feet before walking towards the bathroom to aid it..

--

Shattered glass, blood on the floor, sobs is all in the room as Hoseok cries lying on the bed his knees hugged to his chest

Shattered glass, blood on the floor, sobs is all in the room as Hoseok cries lying on the bed his knees hugged to his chest."I'm s-s-sorry"He mumbles his whole body wrecking with sobs, he's a complete mess with his body all weak and tear stained face with bandaged leg and wrist.

There we're a couple of knocks on his door, but he just ignored it all, without taking any food or something.

"Hoseok?"He hears softly from outside and just sovs harder and the door opens suddenly."Hoseok, look at me"He hears Namjoon's voice says to him and he just shakes his head sobbing into the pillow.

"Hobi, please for me"Namjoon says with a shaky voice as he turns Hoseok around to reveal a shaky Hoseok.

"Look at me"Namjoon says sitting on the bed and takes Hoseok's wet face in his hands and makes him look at him."Come on Hoseok, please just once"Hoseok opens his eyes that and looks at the now crying Namjoon.

"Just this once Hoseok, listen to me"Namjoon says and he helps Hoseok sit up."The others are worried about you, they know the truth now Hobi..."Namjoon says as tears roll down his own eyes.

Hoeeok just looks at him blankly."C'mon Hoseok...smile"Namjoon says his voice weak due to tears as Hoseok doesn't answer and looks at him."Hobi!"Namjoon says shaking the boy who just stays silent.

"What's there to smile?....

•••