«4»

Hoseok's pov:

I sigh and look at my now bloody arm, all I see is my blood dripping down from my cuts onto the bathtub.

"Die...they don't need you"..they don't..of course they don't need a pathetic mistake like me

"You're just a little you, they like to use"...n-not true.

"It's the truth..if they loved you..they would've felt guilty by now..but no.."...why am I even here..shouldn't I be dead?.

"Go out and look at them..they're So happy without you..you cause pain to them..nothing else..you're the.mistake they brought in their lives"....mistake...that's all I am..

"Now be a good little bitch, and look in the mirror"..I quickly stand up and look in the mirror...I'm very pale..I mean very..more than Yoongi...my lips are white and chapped, and I have dark circles down my eyes.

I really am ugly.

The next day...
Third person pov:

"Guys..breakfast is ready!"Jin calls and everyone groans and walks to the kitchen.l, every seat is filled up...except one.

one cheerful person used to sit there..making others smile, laugh..but now..no one is there..just six of them, sitting alone on their phones.

"Can someone call Hoseok?"Namjoon ask and no one answers and he sighs getting up from his seat and walks to the sunshine's room.

"Hob, open the door"He calls out for the boy, but as expected he got no answer.

"Sunshine, babe please open the doo—oh it's open"He says and gets inside only to see., a very thin figure resting on the bed, why is he so pale?

"Hobi?"He ask shaking the boy and hears a whimper."Babe please eat with us today..you haven't eaten with us for days"He says shaking the quite boy.

"J-Joon"Hoseok says groaning as he feels a sting on his arms, shit..he cut very deep.

"You okay baby?"He ask kissing the male's warm cheek."Let's get you out to eat"He says picking Hobi up, though he's not that strong, he can pick up the poor boy up because of his underweight body.

"Why is he here?"Taehyung asks getting from the table and looks at the poor boy in disgust and hatred."Shut up please"Namjoon says and sits on the table with Jin who move his seat away from him.

"Joon..why do you care about him so much?"Jimin ask disgusted."Because I'm kind enough to"He says and turns away from all of them."Joon"Jin sighs and gets up from the table...Will they ever love the poor boy?..

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Damn..who's cutting onions?

Anyways hope it good....who am I kidding?..nobody likes sad shit..except me..

Take care