<5>

"Silent tears, hold the loudest pain..."

Hoseok's pov:

I sigh as the dance practice ends everyone huddles up to drink water and stuff."Why are you limping, faker?"Taehyung asks and I feel a pang in my chest at the last word.

"N-Nothing"I say and turn away from him...you can guess why...I cut on my legs..arms are too full."Whatever"He says and turns around to talk with Yoongi.

"Hoseok, come to my office right now!"Manager says and I sigh and look at Joon who looks at me sadly and I only smile weakly at him before turning to follow Manager go his office."What is it Sir?"I ask gulping, noticing his angry expression."How many times did I tell you to be more confident and cheerful!?"He yells and I flinch at his loud tone backing away from him.

"S-Sorry"I stutter and feel tears stream down my face and he sighs."Hoseok, because of you the band may be at loss...so pleas improve yourself..and please lose some weight"He says and I look at him in shock...am I that fat?."Yes I will Sir..Thank you"I say and exit the room quickly with tears already flowing down like a river.

"See, even he thinks you're fat"..I should lose weight..starve myself again.."Of course you have to stave yourself you fat bitch, now do as I say and cut yourself..let your pain be you're friend right now"..you're right...pain is my only friend.

I silently slide down my bathroom door and let all the tears out..I'm nothing..why can I just be like them?..all of them are pretty..WHY NOT ME!?.I sob and take my blade out.."Do it...do it!"...I quickly slash my arm as blood begins go ooze out of it quickly..."Let it all out...you're nothing..if they cared about you..they would have come to check on you"..right..they don't care..nobody does..not even myself anymore...

Jimin's pov:

"Where's Hoseok?"Joon asks tilting his head as he leans on Jin."Probably getting scolded by Manager Hyung"I say rolling my eyes at the thought."You guys seriously don't care about him!?"Joon asks signing and tears slowly fall down his cheeks."Y-You guys are t-truly heartless"He sobs and I look at him in concern."What's wrong?"I ask crouching down to match his height.

"Dont you see it..everyday when I see Hoseok..he gets thinner and thinner..paler..so much pale th at I didn't even recognise him next to the wall"He sobs and hiccups as I feel a little sting my chest."J-Joon"I stutter and a tear glides down my cheek."I saw marks on his beautiful skin..his wrists are filled with cuts, scars..and you guys still don't care!?....

"When I die, only look at stars and say goodbye"...

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Sorry to make you sad...

Anyways have a great day or night..

Take care