9

3rd person pov:

"I'm sorry..Hobi wake up please..please"Was all that was in the room...the cries of his bandmates and the shallow breathing of him."I-I'm sorry"Taehyung sobs falling down on his knees and jobs into his hands."H-Hobi!..G-Get up!"Joon says pounding the bed with his fists."please-...

"I love you"....
.
.
.
.
.
"I-I l-love you too"Comes a broken voice making all heads turn to it."H- Hobi!?"Jin exclaims and hugs the boy tightly sobbing into his small chest." So sorry Hoseok!"He cries and Hoseok hugs him back tightly."It's okay hyung"He smiles weakly and breaths in some air.

With him woken, they say there apologies and love you's..maybe Hoseok was right..happiness is not always there...you have to look for it..The darkness in his mind was long gone..the voices in his head killed..and his sunshine smile was back..the work need to learn how to help others find happiness..

"Call the doctor"Joon orders Jin who sniffs and does as told while smiling at Hoseok who smiles back weakly."Aww..baby you smiled"Taehyung says smiling back at his sunshine boy."I missed you"...

After a while....
"""""""""""""

"Hobi you gotta eat to stay healthy!"Joon says trying to feed the thin boy."Joon..I'll get fat"He whines and everyone frowns at him especially Yoongi, who walk towards him and kisses his lips..making everyone shocked.."You're literally one of the prettiest person I ever met.."He says kissing all over his face making him smile fondly.

Everything is perfect..or is it?

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
You better be thankful I didn't make a sad ending like I was thinking...

So yes..it didn't end

Take care