Chapter Thirty [Cause & Effect]

J E S S E

I lit a blunt and quickly inhaled it letting the smoke fill my lungs before releasing it into the air blowing it into Aaliyah's face as she complained about that text message I sent her. I hated clingy females and the only females I could tolerate in general were my mother, my sister and Alijah because she wasn't always trying to be up under me.

"I'm saying though Jesse that hurt my feelings when you dumped me and then post pictures on the gram all laid up with some hoe" she snapped folding her arms and I chuckled take another hit of the blunt.

"You know that's Jades daughter right? Don't get all bold and end up six feet under" I tell her as she smacked her teeth with a pout in her face. Aaliyah was brown skin with a small waist and a huge ass. She had tattoos that I found so sexy and long curly hair down her back, she was eighteen and always complaining about how she can't find a good nigga.

"Jesse, we were having a good time kicking it please don't just do me like this" she whines unbuttoning the baseball jersey I was wearing and laying a kiss on my tattoo covered chest.

"We out in public you need to cool it" I laugh and she grabbed my dick through my jeans and kissed my chest again looking up at me biting her lip.

I glanced around seeing if anybody outside could see what was going but they were to busy watching everything to see if everything was running smoothly.

"Please, I'm on birth control" she whispered and I gave her the screw face, the fuck is that suppose to mean to me?

"I don't give a fuck if your tubes were tied I'll never hit raw" I said staring at her as she rolled her eyes and began pulling on my arm and we walked into a nearby ally and she quickly pushed my against the wall.

She got on her knees quickly and began pulling at my belt and I had to grab her hands to get her to slow the fuck down.

"Just chill my dick not going nowhere" I mumbled unbuttoning my pants and she quickly pulled it out and went to work as I leaned back on the wall with my hand on the back of her head.

I hoped she didn't think this was gonna make me wanna start messing with her again, this was just a sometime thing.

I couldn't even get on hard though my shit was still on soft and she just kept on sucking while I wondered what she was doing wrong.

"Are you sick?" She asked as she stopped and looked at my limp member and I squinted my eyes at her feeling like I should slap her for saying that.

"Maybe you just can't suck dick good" I mumbled pulling my pants up and she rolled her eyes as she got off of her knees and kissed on my neck with a chuckle.

"Nah baby that's not the problem" she laughed as I continued to fix my clothes and walked from out of the ally. She wrapped her arms around me laughing and I tried to get her off, she was making me mad as hell.

Cal spit out a sunflower seed and looked at me before chuckling and shaking his head watching me struggle to get her annoying ass off. He nodded towards Alijah as she stood off to the side and talked to Eli.

"You gotta get up off me, real shit" I said and she mugged me before looking towards Alijah and than back at me with a smirk.

"Oh so she's the reason why you cut off our relationship?" She asked and I looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Stop acting like what we had was serious or some shit, you ain't mean nothing to me you just gave good head why you gotta turn into a jealous hoe?" I asked causing her to furrow her eyebrows together and take a step back from me.