Tours

It seems like I'm wandering around the castle forever. I've seen so many different rooms. I didn't even know a house could have so many rooms. I make my way around the castle and stop when I come to a dead end. There's a big door with molds all around the trim. I cautiously open the door and switch the light on.

The room has glass shelves lining the walls. All of which, are holding bottles of wines, whiskeys, tequilas, you name it and I can bet that this shelf has it.

One bottle catches my eyes and I rest my hand on it.

'Just drink it, it's been a few months since you really got drunk.' my brain yells. My heart and brain have a mini battle ending with my brain winning. I take a sip from the bottle and swallow the bitter liquid. A smile makes its way to my face at the familiar feeling and I leave the room with the bottle in hand. My feet carry me back to a spare bedroom and I sit in the bed gulping down the beverage.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

My eyes flutter open and are greeted by the blazing sun. I wince and close my eyes again. I feel an ice pack get laid on my head and wince.

"You're lucky I found you and not Edward." Alice says from above me. I sigh and keep my eyes closed.

"I wouldn't care if he found me." I mumble and slowly sit up. Nausea hits me and I run to the bathroom to throw up. I brush my teeth when I'm done and go back to the room.

"He would be pissed. You need to stop messing with his feelings." she says.

"How am I messing with his feelings?" I ask annoyed.
"Falling asleep in his arms?" she questions.

"It was by accident. I didn't expect to fall asleep. He has no feelings for me so I can't mess with them anyways." I say threw clenched teeth.

"Bella... get your act together." she says then walks out of the room. I sigh and put my pounding head in my hands.

"That's not gonna happen for a really long time." I mumble to myself. I stand up and go back to my room. my feet carry me to the shower and I stand under the ice cold water so I wake up.

When I get out I put a hoodie and leggings on them go to the kitchen to get a coffee. The chef hands it to me and I immediately guzzle it down. I'm one of those lucky people that coffee is a hangover cure for.

"Where have you been?" Edward asks from behind me.

"A tour." I answer tiredly. his hands turn me around and he stares at my eyes for a few seconds.

"You're drunk again." he states.
"I sobered up though." I answer and take another sip of coffee. He frowns and brushes the hair away from my face.

"Why do you use drinking as an escape when you're stressed?" he asks carefully.

"I don't. I'm gonna go to bed, it's like ten, so goodnight." I say and quickly leave the kitchen. I hear his sigh before I'm out of hearing range and squeeze my eyes shut.

"Wait Bella." He calls after me. He gently grabs my arm and turns me to look at him.

"At seven you have to be in the fitting rooms. my mom had a stylist and designer coming to measure you." he says.

"Okay thanks." I say and turn back around. i tug my arm out of his hand and he lets me continue down the hall to my room. When I close my door behind me I slide to the floor with a sigh.

After a few minutes I trudge to my closet and change into an oversized shirt and shorts. my hands quickly throw my hair into a bun then I crawl into the fluffy bed and sigh. my face hits the pillow and I immediately fall asleep.