Shocked

When I wake up, someone is shaking me. I squeeze my eyes shut and groan. My name gets shouted and I open my eyes once again.

"What are you doing here?" I ask Edward and cover my eyes from the sunlight that's peaking through the windows.

"We need to talk." he states and I shake my head.
"I don't want to talk." I say simply. My legs swing over the side of the bed and I go to my closet. I pick an outfit out then go to my bathroom.

Once I have my leggings, combat boots and sweater on i go to the room. Edward is sitting in the corner of my bed and I raise my eyebrows.

"Why are you still here?" I ask and brush my hair into a ponytail.

"Like I said, we have to talk." he says annoyed.
"Like I said ten minutes ago, I don't want to talk." I say mimicking him. He stares at me for a few seconds then stands up. He stops in front of me and shakes his head.

"You said you were falling for me. I'm not going to pretend that didn't happen." he says softly.

"Why?" I ask annoyed.
"I can't stay away from you any longer." he says softly. His arms wrap around my waist and he tugs me into a warm hug. A sigh escapes my mouth and I hug him back. I can't help it. It's like we're magnets or something. I realize that was a cliche thing to say, but it's true.

"What you said yesterday, was it true?" He asks.
"Yes." I whisper and pull away to look into his emerald green eyes. A smile forms on his face and he presses his lips to mine. I hungrily kiss back and he tugs me against him.

"Bella-"
"Oh my god!" Rose and Alice say in sync. I pull away from Edward with a blush and he sighs.

"Every Time." He mutters and grabs my hand.
"Let's go get breakfast." he adds and leads me to the cafeteria. We stay silent the whole walk, I don't think either of us knows what to say.

"Pancakes?" He asks me and I nod.
"Yea thanks." I say with a smile. I go to the table with Alice and she squeals.

"You guys are together?" She asks happily.
"I don't know. Maybe?" I say confused. a sigh escapes my mouth and I put my head in my hands.

"Sorry for interrupting." Rose says as she sits next to me.

"It's fine." I reply with a shrug.
"Again?" Jasper asks with an amused chuckle. i blush and look at my hands.

"Jasper shut up." Emmett says and throws a bagel at him. i laugh and shake my head. A tray gets placed in front of me and Edward makes rose move over. He sits next to me and grabs my hand under the table.